EXV: Belgian Bashers

Started by elephants, November 19, 2011, 12:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 19, 2012, 12:36:01 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 19, 2012, 12:30:08 PM
btw when is the team thread coming out this week

thats what i am waiting around for so i can show rico what to do
Couldn't you just show him last weeks thread?

i could but i wanna go thru it in detail all the team changes and rules so i will show him when we post our squad (hopefully today)

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on April 19, 2012, 12:43:03 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on April 19, 2012, 12:39:53 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 19, 2012, 12:38:10 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on April 19, 2012, 12:36:01 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 19, 2012, 12:30:08 PM
btw when is the team thread coming out this week

thats what i am waiting around for so i can show rico what to do
Couldn't you just show him last weeks thread?
What?
He wants to show ricochet how to submit a team, so if they show him last weeks thread he will see how the teams are submitted. Pretty simple ;)
Yeah I'm wondering when me and scrads can announce our side. Like who are versing and stuff.

I was going to wait untill teams were announced to open the thread, but I will do it now for you guys.

This thread has the complete seasons fixtures if your interested http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,55738.0.html

Holz

haha holz, Ricochet will be doing our team for the rest of the year, and yes he will be helping us in the draft and with trading ect. That was one of the main reasons why we wanted him, he is very knowledgable and might be able to pick things up me an le wouldnt catch

btw is the measly side the one with a strong fwd line or the one who cant field a fwd line???
[/quote]

fair call my forward line is in shambles at the moment, my second and 3rd best forward being out doesn't help, im all about next year.  Hopefully renouf is playing or you might be in some trouble.

The F.A.R.K.

hopefully

primus said last week he would be but then he pulled out a shcker in sanfl

think it was like 21 hit outs (out of a total of 50) and 6 touches or so???

elephants

BGK

Quote from: elephants on April 19, 2012, 09:55:30 PM
Ka-Ching.

Renouf is named ;D

I'd just about prefer half points from an out of position player.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on April 19, 2012, 09:55:30 PM
Ka-Ching.

Renouf is named ;D

redden is rested though, next week he could be dropped for redden.

elephants

Where have I heard that before bgk... Pearce?

Let's be honest.. redden is a hack - great for dters but only time will tell on that one Holz.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: elephants on April 19, 2012, 10:54:08 PM

Let's be honest.. redden is a hack - great for dters but only time will tell on that one Holz.

have to agree, redden is an absolute hack...cant run out 75% match time and his intensity is really low. might go alright in dt but as a ruckman renouf is way better

redden is no matty lobbe

danny stewart has been doing most of the ruck work anyway and he has developed into a stefan martin/patty ryder like ruck (with out the dt scoring increase) and become a vital memeber of ports team

cant wait til we can pick him up in next years preseason draft

TheMailman

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 19, 2012, 11:48:22 PM

have to agree, redden is an absolute hack...cant run out 75% match time and his intensity is really low. might go alright in dt but as a ruckman renouf is way better

redden is no matty lobbe

danny stewart has been doing most of the ruck work anyway and he has developed into a stefan martin/patty ryder like ruck (with out the dt scoring increase) and become a vital memeber of ports team

Except without the skill

PowerBug

Quote from: TheMailman on April 19, 2012, 11:50:49 PM

redden is no matty lobbe

Except without the skill
Who asked you to comment?? :P gtfo

Danny Stewart will be a beast like you said FARK. I give you credit there. :)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: PowerBug on April 19, 2012, 11:52:29 PM
Quote from: TheMailman on April 19, 2012, 11:50:49 PM

redden is no matty lobbe

Except without the skill
Who asked you to comment?? :P gtfo

Danny Stewart will be a beast like you said FARK. I give you credit there. :)

ask le to check his pms, i sent him one in preseason telling him how good danny stewart actually is

i really rate him, he has taken some very very very good contested marks in last few week and once we get him, butcher, gray, westhoff, schulz and wingard in the fwd line port will be on fire

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: BGK on April 01, 2012, 01:27:49 PM
I think the funniest one is Clancee Pearce

is it funny now???

tons up 3 flowering weeks in a row,

he might wanna watch out bashers coaching staff all have huge man crush on him

elephants

Ripping call there BGK. He was our final pick in the entire draft!

The F.A.R.K.

they talk about magner and neale slipping thru the draft

im glad we let them slip thru and picked pearce instead coz he was defs best pick up ever

very well done le

lets hope linc can come good now