2014 Pre Season cup

Started by nrich102, February 08, 2014, 03:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

That's another reason why I said no point doing this next year nobody takes it seriously then Ele had a go at me

elephants

Had a go at you? Chill out. I was simply stating that instead of 'protesting' you could see how/where you could help..

kilbluff1985

Quote from: elephants on March 17, 2014, 09:40:02 PM
Had a go at you? Chill out. I was simply stating that instead of 'protesting' you could see how/where you could help..

And the sack him part?

elephants

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 17, 2014, 09:43:17 PM
Quote from: elephants on March 17, 2014, 09:40:02 PM

And the sack him part?

Haha lighten up mate seriously :P Its reeaaalllyy unhealthy to be that tense all the time ;)

Vinny

He was kidding!

Settle guys, do not get personal. :P

Kidding IDGAF I love entertainment!

Ringo

I stated early in the period that due to work involved in setting up for the season I could not run a preseason.  Nrich took up the challenge and attempted to run a competition with all the associated difficulties it presented. So agree that there has to be  discussion if we run a preseason next year and the format it takes. There are a number of ways we could go and we can discuss next year.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: nrich102 on March 17, 2014, 09:32:01 PM
Sorry for having a life  ::)

And there were only like half the teams submitted anyway, so not much point I guess...

Theres only two teams that need to be worked out in a final? Both were submitted too ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 17, 2014, 09:50:46 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on March 17, 2014, 09:32:01 PM
Sorry for having a life  ::)

And there were only like half the teams submitted anyway, so not much point I guess...

Theres only two teams that need to be worked out in a final? Both were submitted too ;)
#whatlezgotrobbedforaGFbirth