Injured Players Thread Offseason/2019

Started by LF, December 13, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Devon Smith is donion rings for the season, knee surgery

tommy10

Quote from: GoLions on May 21, 2019, 12:11:14 PM
What a shame! Tackling machine, so will be missed. Hopefully he’s back to his 2018 best.

Gigantor

7 games so could be up for a small discount, has scored well below last year so he might not get one.

If there is no funny business his price next year with a 10% discount would be ~335k  :o

quinny88

Quote from: Gigantor on May 21, 2019, 01:40:40 PM

7 games so could be up for a small discount, has scored well below last year so he might not get one.

If there is no funny business his price next year with a 10% discount would be ~335k  :o

You can bet they won't give him that price. Still will be very handy and 400kish

kilbluff1985

Hawthorn will be without ruckman Ben McEvoy for up to six weeks after he suffered an ankle injury in the club’s loss to Richmond.

js19

Aflratings.com.au:
Fremantle: Harley Bennell (Calf) set to return to football this week

"As long as he gets through all of training this week" Dockers High Performance Manager Jason Weber on playing WAFL this week

kilbluff1985

SAM COLLINS

Gold Coast have confirmed that Sam had scans yesterday after having some hip pain. Sam has a "stress reaction" in his femur and is expected to miss a bit of footy, with a return time set for after the byes.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 22, 2019, 11:15:43 AM
SAM COLLINS

Gold Coast have confirmed that Sam had scans yesterday after having some hip pain. Sam has a "stress reaction" in his femur and is expected to miss a bit of footy, with a return time set for after the byes.

Just been confirmed 6 weeks out

For anyone who still has him, gotta trade him now

RaisyDaisy

LC on Zac Williams’ hamstring injury: Zac’s scans came back last night. He’s not going to play this week.

sammy123

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 22, 2019, 12:23:31 PM
LC on Zac Williams’ hamstring injury: Zac’s scans came back last night. He’s not going to play this week.

Classic gws give us a time frame

Bully

3-4 weeks is the likely prognosis from here, that means he should be back by round 13.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Bully on May 22, 2019, 12:27:51 PM

3-4 weeks is the likely prognosis from here, that means he should be back by round 13.

I'll be holding him for the time being. I have adequate cover, well rookie cover, so I will continue to upgrade rookies and complete my side, then reassess the ZWil situation in a couple of weeks

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 22, 2019, 12:36:36 PM
Quote from: Bully on May 22, 2019, 12:27:51 PM

I'll be holding him for the time being. I have adequate cover, well rookie cover, so I will continue to upgrade rookies and complete my side, then reassess the ZWil situation in a couple of weeks

Yep, I'm holding, I should be ok for the round 12 bye as I have 20 starters at the minute. Round 13 more tricky but if he doesn't get up I'll replace him with Sicily.

IntegralX

I think ZWil is money. I have adequete cover. I think I'll hold onto him unless they come out and say he's missing 3+ weeks.

js19

Darcy Moore did not train today (AFL Media)