Previous topic - Next topic

RoughRed

Quote from: sammy123 on May 17, 2019, 08:19:23 PM
Whats this rumor i hear about moore being a late out for pies

Posted this earlier in another
No other confirmation that I can find
IMO Rumour only at this stage

tkringle

Looks like Zac Williams has done his hamstring..

sammy123

Bully

Quote from: tkringle on May 19, 2019, 07:04:20 PM

That's a 3-4 week injury, not sure what to do, probs trade.

tkringle

Quote from: Bully on May 19, 2019, 08:54:09 PM

He was playing like a keeper as well.. oh well, gives me an easy up to Lloyd

Bully

Quote from: tkringle on May 19, 2019, 08:58:10 PM
Quote from: Bully on May 19, 2019, 08:54:09 PM

He was playing like a keeper as well.. oh well, gives me an easy up to Lloyd

Yeah, I had no intention of trading him.

jfitty

Too early for a diagnosis surely, but hopefully it was only minor or precautionary.

He was on track for a big one too

Thewizz71

Be happy to bring him in when he returns.

MontyJnr

@GWSGIANTS
14h14 hours ago
LC: Zac Williams is just tightness, we were really cautious with him but we’ll probably have to wait and see how he pulls up. Everyone else pulled up ok. We’ll assess Coniglio, Langdon and Corr next week.

GWS will be desperate to get a win at the MCG next week, so I can see them wanting to have the best team possible out there.

However if Williams misses, I would definitely trade. Can't trust them at all when it comes to injury layoffs.

crowls

cant afford to trade him this week anyway so happy to see him rested as most other coaches have him

PowerBug

Quote from: MontyJnr on May 20, 2019, 10:58:28 AM
@GWSGIANTS
14h14 hours ago
LC: Zac Williams is just tightness, we were really cautious with him but we’ll probably have to wait and see how he pulls up. Everyone else pulled up ok. We’ll assess Coniglio, Langdon and Corr next week.

GWS will be desperate to get a win at the MCG next week, so I can see them wanting to have the best team possible out there.

However if Williams misses, I would definitely trade. Can't trust them at all when it comes to injury layoffs.
If it was anyone other than GWS you'd probably say it's 0 or 1 or at a stretch 2 because it's a hamstring (1 week hamstring injuries don't exist). But because it's GWS the positive comment that it's only tightness means he's probably out until Round 20 but will be "a chance to return" every week up until then ;D

Bones Bombers

Quote from: PowerBug on May 20, 2019, 01:30:11 PM
Quote from: MontyJnr on May 20, 2019, 10:58:28 AM
@GWSGIANTS
14h14 hours ago

If it was anyone other than GWS you'd probably say it's 0 or 1 or at a stretch 2 because it's a hamstring (1 week hamstring injuries don't exist). But because it's GWS the positive comment that it's only tightness means he's probably out until Round 20 but will be "a chance to return" every week up until then ;D
It will be hard to read for sure. The game was over at quarter time so they didn't need him on the field. Fingers crossed he is straight back out there this week.

js19

Not really SC relevant, but Dale Morris is back running at full speed, and looks to join full training after the rd12 bye. Absolute iron man!

batt

Quote from: js19 on May 20, 2019, 07:20:19 PM
Not really SC relevant, but Dale Morris is back running at full speed, and looks to join full training after the rd12 bye. Absolute iron man!
He is incredibly professional about his rehab - I remember him describing it during an interview earlier this season.

GoldDigger

Quote from: PowerBug on May 20, 2019, 01:30:11 PM
Spot on!