AEPL 2011/12 Round 1 - Draw/Trade Discussion/Analysis

Started by CrowsFan, August 08, 2011, 05:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Please note these results are preliminary and do not include any of the Man City or Swansea players because the bonus points have not been added to that game yet, but thought you would like to see where we are at :)

The Monkey Wrenchers v SuperRadioactive Saints @ The Soup Bowl
                  30                        42
A final score of 30 for hawka, which included a stunning 6 donuts!! The players that did play all did very well though with Brunt top scoring with 7 and Schwarzer, Huth and Malouda (captain) all with 6. BS currently on 42 with a score from Dzeko remaining means he wins this one. Captain Rooney scored 18 points and Terry 8 for the Saints.

Cookie’s Monsters v TwentyNine @ The Theatre of Dreams
         44                       24
For a team with 2 donuts hilly has done remarkably well to get to 44, which is his final score as he has no one from from Man City or Swansea. Ashley Cole and Larsson top scored with 8 points each. ML on the other hand is on 24, but has Silva captain left to score. If Silva gets 3 bonus points ML will win, if he gets 2 it will be a draw and if he scores 1 or none the hilly will win. What an exciting finish!

The Brown Trumpets v Fletch’s Fossil’s @ Tina Arena
            37                          26
DG currently leading over Fletch 37 to 26, but  DG only has Barry left to score whereas Fletch has Hart, Lescott and Aguero left so I think the win will be going to fletch. Gary Cahill was high scorer for DG with 13, with Hughes top scorer so far for Fletch with 6.

Crafty Carnies v Crusading Knights @ The Amusement Park
        34                        31
Scores very tight in this game with CF on 34 with Clichy and Milner left to score and HP on 31 with Yaya Toure left to score. For CF Young and Gibbs both scored 7 points, but were let down by captain choice with Gervinho getting -1 doubled to -2! For HP Adam was his best scorer getting 8 points since he was captain, Jarvis also came off the bench with 6.

Luigi Industries v Last Nights Leftovers @ Luigi’s Mansion
        29                      44
Luigi still has captain Kompany to come, but even that wont be enough to beat the Leftovers as they also have Adam Johnson left to score. For Luigi Koscielny was the only player to score at least 6. For the Leftovers captain Formica scored 14 points, Eagles 9 and Hoolahan 7.

Fletch74

Nice work CF. Though my score was a bit low considering Aguero scored 2 goals, should have had him as Captain.

I was so busy last week, I had no idea who was really playing each other until you told me Man City was playing Swansea.

CrowsFan

Haha yeah Fletch your score is basically going to double I reckon from those 3 players. Aguero captain would have been good for you indeed, the wonder of hindsight ;)

Annoyed that Gervinho is apparently suspended for the next 4 rounds I think it is >:(

Hawka

ARGH facepalm....and rafeal is out for weeks,o shea isnt fit either is luiz emerton is out for a month..its gona b a long season

CrowsFan

Luiz will probably be playing this week hawka. From what I heard he was just going to miss the first week.

Hawka

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 16, 2011, 05:37:37 PM
Luiz will probably be playing this week hawka. From what I heard he was just going to miss the first week.
Thats good..will check my injured players 2day or 2moro then prob make some trades..wen the trade cut off?

MajorLazer

Luigi197

:( :(

Thats embarrassing. Just lost to Port Adelaide.
I suck at Drafting (first SC Pro, now this, but both times i had last pick). (I even had an OK team in Soccer Dynasty cause i didn't have last pick.)

CrowsFan

Quote from: MajorLazer on August 16, 2011, 05:45:52 PM
When are the bonuses up?
I don't know sorry. Whenever the site gets on to it.

Haha luigi don't be embarrassed, cos I myself and HP made that team so obviously it was going to be awesome ;)

Luigi197

My trade i did IS valid right?

Also have you, will you, or do you edit the teams on the Who has been taken thread?

CrowsFan

Yes your trade is valid.
No I wont be updating that anymore. It is pretty easy to see what the teams look like now by just looking at the teams thread for each round and then seeing what trades they have done, if any ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 16, 2011, 06:04:22 PM
Haha luigi don't be embarrassed, cos I myself and HP made that team so obviously it was going to be awesome ;)
Well you choose the Big Scorers :P. But I won't turn down half the credit ;D.

Luigi197

Hey, should i wait to see if i should Trade Etherington? Or will he definitely miss a week therefore i should swing the axe?

CrowsFan

You should wait and see. If you trade him out and he is only going to miss a week someone else will pick him up and you will be left with a crappy player