RATE MY TEAM (Premier League - Official Site)

Started by benjy251090, August 10, 2010, 07:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenno

I went with n'zogbia and etherington but im far from an expert

benjy251090

thats what i would have done, but did a few changes and got giggs and dos santos (impressed in world cup for mexico and only 5.5) and crouch up front, god he is lanky

Justin Bieber

Quote from: benjy251090 on August 10, 2010, 07:56:19 PM
what position does beckford play? and how do you reckon carew (AV - 7.5) will do?
I like Carew but Agbonlahor seems the main striker. Carew might take a rest here and there and let Heskey fill in who is getting on a bit but still a good striker. He did make the England squad for so many years because he has a good work ethic ::). One to watch if he performs early as Villa should be on the rise again. Unless the O'neil stepping down effects their performance on the pitch :'(. He was a good coach for them.

Quote from: benjy251090 on August 10, 2010, 08:16:53 PM
i want to choose two of these three

scholes - good team, getting old
n'zogbia - did well last season, average team
etherington - same as above

all are worth 6, unless there is a better combination worth 12 total
N'zogbia is probably the best of those guys. Consistent even with a mediocore team. They could win a few more games with the emergance of Rodagella. It'll be a toss up between the other 2 for me. Both have their ups and downs.

ENYGMA

Reina (Myhill)
Terry Dunne K. Toure (Upson S Taylor)
Gerrard (C) Piennar Essien Nolan J. Cole
Berbatov Crouch (Carrol)

Justin Bieber

Mine is for now:

GK: Jaaskelainen* / Carson
DEF: B. Ivanovic, L. Baines, T. Vermalean / R. Huth*, S. Carr
MID: D. Kuyt, A. Valencia*, A. Arshavin, A. Young, M. Taylor*
FWD: C. Cole*, K. Davies / Carroll

A little 1.0 Mil left in the bank. The * are the guys I'm not entirely sure on but still like. Top teams aren't represented that well ;D.