Australian selectors have no clue

Started by afl_freak2, July 02, 2012, 10:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

afl_freak2

Why the hell is mitchell johnson and peter forrest in the team??????????????? they drop steve smith and put in forrest???? Steve smith needs a chance batting higher up the order........................ Smiths first class cricket stats shower all over forrests!

where is........................ Klinger
cooper?
fergo
quiney
finch
chris lynn (a gun of a young cricketer)
burt
christian
McDermott
NM Coulter-Nile
BCJ Cutting
MR Marsh

cricket australia you have no flowering idea!!

Cicjose

So why has nobody debunked your opinion yet?

i mentioned most of those players no more than 8 months ago and everyone laughed.............

that was the reason i have a shocking karma rate

Quote from: Cicjose on December 13, 2011, 06:57:02 PM
In form batsmen:

Nic Maddinson
David Warner
Peter Forrest
Alex Doolen
Steven Cazzulino
Callum Ferguson
Kurtis Patterson
Peter Nevill
Wade Townsend
Chris Lynn
Aiden Blizzard
Tom Beaton

In form bowlers:

Peter Siddle
Cameron Boyce
James Pattinson
Josh Hazelwood
Jayde Herrick
Mitchell Starc
Gary Putland
Nathan Lyon
James Faulkner
Jon Holland
Nathan Coulter- Nile

In form All rounders:

Mitchell Marsh
Moises Henriques
James Faulkner

In Form Keepers:

Tom Triffit
Matthew Wade

Injured depth:

Ben Cutting
Tim Paine
Pat Cummins
Ryan Harris
Shane Watson

Are you going to tell me we cant get a great team out of this?

PowerBug

I think it was coz you went all out not naming any real stars cic. Sure all those guys were in form during the summer, but the Aussies can't go handing out 10 baggy greens every series.

And someone went back to Australia, i tihnk that explains why one of Forrest and Johnson are playing. (Can't remember which)

Capper

Mitchell Marsh and Moises Henriques are carrying injuries arent they?? Marsh has bead back problems.

KoopKicka

I think Klingers probably the most unluckiest guy in your lists for the test squad, Shield top runscorer 3 years in a row last year and cant get a gig. Now that is messed up. houldve got the opening role before Cowan imho

Capper

Quote from: KoopKicka on July 02, 2012, 04:34:30 PM
I think Klingers probably the most unluckiest guy in your lists for the test squad, Shield top runscorer 3 years in a row last year and cant get a gig. Now that is messed up. houldve got the opening role before Cowan imho
yep agree. Cowan did well in one of the warm up games that got him in. Klinger might have to change his name to Brad Hodge.......(too soon ;D ;D)

BratPack

Well if I can put this in football parlance

In: Mitchell Johnson and Peter Forrest

Out: Pat Cummins (Injured)
Steve Smith (Flowering Useless)

valkorum

Quote from: BratPack on July 02, 2012, 04:45:13 PM
Well if I can put this in football parlance

In: Mitchell Johnson and Peter Forrest

Out: Pat Cummins (General Soreness)
Steve Smith (Flowering Useless)

Fixed for you ;)

Capper

Steve Smith was seen as the second coming of Cameron White. Can hit the ball occasionally, can bowl a bit when he feels like it.

Just as useless again good opposition though

PowerBug

Cummins is being sent home. So Johnson came in, no biggie really. At least the Aussie selectors want Cummisn over Johnson, which is what you want. :)

Big Ravi Bopara got England home yesterday! >:D

And on a side note, does anyone else think Tim Bresnan shouldn't be on a cricket field?? He is HUGE!

Cicjose

Quote from: PowerBug on July 02, 2012, 03:53:55 PM
I think it was coz you went all out not naming any real stars cic. Sure all those guys were in form during the summer, but the Aussies can't go handing out 10 baggy greens every series.

And someone went back to Australia, i tihnk that explains why one of Forrest and Johnson are playing. (Can't remember which)

you're assuming that Australia is still the top nation in the world and all our current players are all world class

HBTD22

Mitchell Johnson is flowering useless, I can't stand watching him. The current series is beyond frustrating.

Capper

Quote from: HBTD22 on July 05, 2012, 04:06:40 PM
Mitchell Johnson is flowering useless, I can't stand watching him. The current series is beyond frustrating.
the barmy army sang it this way

He bowls it to the left
he bowls it to the right
Mitchell Johnson
Your bowling is showere!!!!

KoopKicka

Quote from: tabs on July 05, 2012, 07:22:26 PM
Quote from: HBTD22 on July 05, 2012, 04:06:40 PM
the barmy army sang it this way

He bowls it to the left
he bowls it to the right
Mitchell Johnson
Your bowling is showere!!!!

Sounds about right. ;)