Australia in trouble against Pakistan

Started by Barlow 21, July 24, 2010, 08:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barlow 21

roo boys!

The end of our great record against them in Tests, they hadn't beaten us for years.

ossie85

Looking like a miracle could happen for a bit

roo boys!

McRooster

Justice is a venomous snake and seven Pakastani cricketers are about to feel its bite!

Match fixing is just wrong  >:(

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: McRooster on August 31, 2010, 11:24:32 PM
Justice is a venomous snake and seven Pakastani cricketers are about to feel its bite!

It is, do you think any Australians are involved?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 31, 2010, 11:33:11 PM
Quote from: McRooster on August 31, 2010, 11:24:32 PM

It is, do you think any Australians are involved?
flowering hope not that would be crushing

roo boys!

RobsOverAchieverss

RiOtChEsS

its just horrible the way sports underbelly is exposed, id almost rather not know... baseball is going thru a rough stretch with many of the HR hitters of the past 20 years being found to be steroid users and Roger Clemens previously regarded as one of the alltime great pitchers is being charged with lying to congress over his steroid use :-[  now many of baseballs records are tainted/questionable and the history and integrity of the sport damaged. Imagine finding out Donald Bradman took steroids and the damage that could do to cricket, i feel wrong for even using it as an example but when ppl dig deep enuf there is always dirt and 9/10 times id rather not know

Alex7089

I agree Marcz but the truth is they don't deserve the respect they have if they did. So I would rather know so I don't have any respect for them than unknowingly respect a cheater.

Barlow 21

Quote from: Alex7089 on September 20, 2010, 03:26:40 PM
I agree Marcz but the truth is they don't deserve the respect they have if they did. So I would rather know so I don't have any respect for them than unknowingly respect a cheater.
+1