R6 Captain

Started by crowls, July 10, 2020, 06:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowls

Assume most went Neale as VC.     Is it worth putting the C on Grundy tonight

Samsturmfels

Quote from: crowls on July 10, 2020, 06:47:45 PM
These days i just go with C/VC for Gawn/Grundy. If you can get Neale's score do that

OZDocker

Grundy playing Hawks i was tempted to roll the dice but....nah take Lachies score

enzedder

Quote from: Samsturmfels on July 10, 2020, 07:00:31 PM
Quote from: crowls on July 10, 2020, 06:47:45 PM
These days i just go with C/VC for Gawn/Grundy. If you can get Neale's score do that

Rusty00

Accidentally left the C on Grundy after having VC on Neale :o

I’ve got a bad feeling about this :-X

Mat0369

I had VC Grundy. That flopped so my options are Doc, Cripps, Kelly, Macrae, Bont, Nic Nat, Trac, Simpkin and Whitfield. I'm leaning towards Doc or Cripps

IntegralX

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 10, 2020, 11:18:03 PM
I had VC Grundy. That flopped so my options are Doc, Cripps, Kelly, Macrae, Bont, Nic Nat, Trac, Simpkin and Whitfield. I'm leaning towards Doc or Cripps

There’s only 3 options. Cripps, Doc, Macrae.

I’d go for Cripps out of those.

bkimm32

Quote from: Rusty00 on July 10, 2020, 09:30:08 PM
Accidentally left the C on Grundy after having VC on Neale :o

I’ve got a bad feeling about this :-X

Same

flower our lives

Mat0369

Quote from: IntegralX on July 10, 2020, 11:20:37 PM

Curnow will go to one of Bont or Macrae. I just don't know which. The other one could go huge. Cripps has had one big game against the Dogs in his career and a lot of meh to bad ones. Doc also hasn't had a big game against the Dogs.

I'm liking Trac and Kelly as outside the box options but I'll likely throw it on Doc

RoughRed

Quote from: OZDocker on July 10, 2020, 07:02:26 PM
Grundy playing Hawks i was tempted to roll the dice but....nah take Lachies score
+1  ... luckily - though I did think about Docherty

Wanderer

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 10, 2020, 11:32:58 PM
Quote from: IntegralX on July 10, 2020, 11:20:37 PM

Curnow will go to one of Bont or Macrae. I just don't know which. The other one could go huge. Cripps has had one big game against the Dogs in his career and a lot of meh to bad ones. Doc also hasn't had a big game against the Dogs.

I'm liking Trac and Kelly as outside the box options but I'll likely throw it on Doc

If the dogs don't clamp down on Docherty, then he is the best pick. The saints clamped down on Docherty last week and Carlton's ball use out of back half suffered. Maybe Dogs employ same tactic.

Cripps is due for a big game. He had an awful first half last week and was tagged and still pulled out a 116 score.

frenzy

thanks Maxy, pulled me out of hole once again.   ;)

Dolan

I have been torn for the past 2 days weather to take Neale”s score or go Gawn. Picked wrong again. He is starting to push up that 125+ odd bank captain score.

Mat0369

shaker