Which forward rookie should I choose?

Started by MontyJnr, March 21, 2020, 09:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaker

Quote from: tommy10 on June 12, 2020, 05:00:27 PM
Anyone looking at KKP? I know he's a little pricey, but was handy round 1, 11 pos 2 goals away to WCE. Blues, Bombers and Cats (MCG) coming up so might be worth the gamble? What's everyone 's thoughts about him?

Have Cavarra and Davis who are both out and have King who is likely not to score high as a KPP. Sturt out is a blow to a lot of coaches hoping to bring him in.
Would that be Kysaiah Pickett the one that has just been suspended for breaking covid-19 rules ?

tommy10

Quote from: shaker on June 12, 2020, 05:14:50 PM
Anyone looking at KKP? I know he's a little pricey, but was handy round 1, 11 pos 2 goals away to WCE. Blues, Bombers and Cats (MCG) coming up so might be worth the gamble? What's everyone 's thoughts about him?

Have Cavarra and Davis who are both out and have King who is likely not to score high as a KPP. Sturt out is a blow to a lot of coaches hoping to bring him in.
Would that be Kysaiah Pickett the one that has just been suspended for breaking covid-19 rules ?
Cant see anything on AFL.com.au and is named. Wheer did you hear that from?

So far, Ollie Wines and Zerk-Thatcher (Bombers) has been suspended for 1 match

jfitty

I was all on the KKP train, but looks like he’s about to be suspended for breaching COVID rules

shaker

Quote from: tommy10 on June 12, 2020, 05:26:50 PM

News.com breaking news him and Spargo

tommy10

Quote from: shaker on June 12, 2020, 05:30:37 PM

Thanks mate, makes the decision easy now not to trade him in....phew!!  ;)

shaker

Quote from: tommy10 on June 12, 2020, 05:34:18 PM
Quote from: shaker on June 12, 2020, 05:30:37 PM

Thanks mate, makes the decision easy now not to trade him in....phew!!  ;)
Yep gotta be careful with trades now the round is started  ;)

LordSneeze

We have lots of trades this season, why not take a risk on one of the debuting ones this week.