Main Menu

Sheeds:- The new Coach!!

Started by nas, November 10, 2009, 06:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

What does every one reckon?

This announcement came as a surprise.

Be very interesting to see his assistants for the new team. Be a great mentor for a new coach at the next team. IMO

BradStar

i see no point in doing it when he could of just stayed at essedon.

nas

True, but he knew his time was up & left & went to Richmond & now has another chance to do it again.

BradStar

one good thing will be making history by being the first coach at the club.

Pav29

No matter what age Sheedy is he still knows everything about the game and his coaching methods are brilliant.He is one of the best coaches the game has seen and my only worry is that he might not be able to adapt to the changing style of game.

ELLsendon

Will put a bit of experience into the team

kalani

but he wont be permanent, just to add a bit of aura to the club and mentor for the rookies

Ruckus

Great for marketing! I think Sheeds will be able to get the odd headline in Sydney. Thats what its all about.

CFC 1979

rumour today choco will be joining them in 2012

Justin Bieber

nas

Hope so & they used to be together @ the Bombers before.

More training & then step up & take over from Sheeds?

Justin Bieber

Sheeds will probably have it for another 3 or 4 years (2014 at least) to watch the club grow a bit and get them onto their feet. After that maybe Choco will take over if he gets the job. Otherwise a younger up and comer coach will get the gig.

bunyip

Choco won't be around in 3 or 4 years. He's past his use by now.

kalani

bunyip

Quote from: Ruckus on June 18, 2010, 03:32:59 PM
Great for marketing! I think Sheeds will be able to get the odd headline in Sydney. Thats what its all about.
Absolutely. His job is to keep GWS in the papers to enhance awareness. No publicity is bad publicity.
When the whip starts cracking they will get a younger coach.