Main Menu

Essendon H&A 2015

Started by kilbluff1985, April 07, 2015, 01:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silloc

between the two ruckman on the weekend, 1 contested mark, 8 frees against, 28 hitouts. score 0.1. Granted Mckernan did look better with his presence. But nothing more that joey could do, even with his stupid flower!ng mustache.

FYI you can watch the replay of the VFL game on the bombers website

kilbluff1985

i liked the look of Langford also his nerves cost him 2 goals or would of been a great debut

dropping Joe wont happen we need a ruck to relieve Belly cause Joe gets beaten easily and so Joe can stay forward

we play Freo who have Sandi and Clarke i will be really surprised if Giles or McKernan even though they don't deserve a game

Jukes

Quote from: Drak on May 05, 2015, 11:57:30 AM
How long on Cooney and Chappy?

1-2 more weeks each I think

Chappy could play this week but I don't think we'll risk him

silloc

Anyone else a bit disappointed with hibo this year, he is still doing his job but not nearly as well as in previous years.

elephants

Lads, whats up with Zaharakis? Averaged 96 last season but he's seriously struggling this year. Is it the knee? Different role? With your high-possie gamestyle you'd think he'd be getting more of it.

Jukes

Quote from: elephants on May 11, 2015, 02:18:25 PM
Lads, whats up with Zaharakis? Averaged 96 last season but he's seriously struggling this year. Is it the knee? Different role? With your high-possie gamestyle you'd think he'd be getting more of it.

showerhouse form

elephants

Quote from: Bane on May 11, 2015, 02:19:53 PM

showerhouse form

27 in the first quarter against Freo and then finished on 45. Couldn't believe it :s

silloc

In: O'Brien, Aylett, McKernan
Out: Melksham, Bagley (suspended), Gwilt

Play O'Brien as a hard tag, Aylett to replace bags. Gwildt swap with Carlisle to go down back (they have a tall fwrd line). McKernan to play up forward and give some proper ruck relief for bellchambers.

just my thoughts

kilbluff1985

yeah i been waiting him to take the next step but starting to think he will be another Wells and never make it

kilbluff1985

Quote from: silloc on May 11, 2015, 03:56:57 PM

Play O'Brien as a hard tag, Aylett to replace bags. Gwildt swap with Carlisle to go down back (they have a tall fwrd line). McKernan to play up forward and give some proper ruck relief for bellchambers.

just my thoughts

has Baggers been suspended? i really doubt he will he tried to pull up and not enough force

kilbluff1985

Essendon FC ‏@EssendonFC  22m22 minutes ago
Defender Mark Baguley can accept a $1000 sanction for rough conduct on Michael Barlow. #DonTheSash

as i expected

elephants

So the general consensus is Zaha should return to at least an 80-85 ave?

silloc

Quote from: elephants on May 11, 2015, 10:50:47 PM
So the general consensus is Zaha should return to at least an 80-85 ave?

He will have his patches, 90avg player I'd think

silloc

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 11, 2015, 04:02:57 PM
Quote from: silloc on May 11, 2015, 03:56:57 PM

just my thoughts

has Baggers been suspended? i really doubt he will he tried to pull up and not enough force

It was just conjecture, I also expect cooney, chappy and fletch to possibly all be available

kilbluff1985

Chapman, Cooney, Fletcher, Zaharakis all listed as tests for this week Zaharakis looking likely to miss but if we can get all of the first 3 in the side is looking pretty good you would think we will get at least 2 of Chappy, Cooney and Fletcher in