Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Quote from: Football Factory on January 29, 2018, 05:20:36 PM
Posted this in the wrong thread lol

Ranked No1 for the round  8)

Still in the Eliminator
woooooooooooooo

jvalles69

I took the hit by holding Butler this past week.  So after trades my lineup looks like this:

PG: Westrbook, Harden (Wallace)
SG: Butler, Derozen (Teodesic)
SF: Giannis, Simmons (Green)
PF: AD, Porzingus (Bell)
C: KAT (Allen)

Was tempted to bring in Kemba due to the 4 games run, and still might change yet.

Football Factory

Quote from: jvalles69 on January 29, 2018, 08:08:56 PM
I took the hit by holding Butler this past week.  So after trades my lineup looks like this:

Was tempted to bring in Kemba due to the 4 games run, and still might change yet.

Nice looking team jv. Going put Butler and Giannis back in again this week and Oladipo maybe?

fanTCfool

Quote from: Football Factory on January 29, 2018, 09:04:20 PM

Nice looking team jv. Going put Butler and Giannis back in again this week and Oladipo maybe?

Pretty sure that's JV's set up after trades, but agree that Giannis is shaping as a must-have again, now that's he over his injury concerns.

Football Factory

Quote from: fanTCfool on January 29, 2018, 09:05:29 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on January 29, 2018, 09:04:20 PM

Nice looking team jv.

I am putting Butler and Giannis back into my team again this week and Oladipo maybe?

Pretty sure that's JV's set up after trades, but agree that Giannis is shaping as a must-have again, now that's he over his injury concerns.
Will probably miss a game knowing him but he's scoring too well not to have.

Football Factory

You would be happy if you had Harden captain this week  :o started off alright  :o

fanTCfool

Quote from: Football Factory on January 31, 2018, 03:07:52 PM
You would be happy if you had Harden captain this week  :o started off alright  :o

Hard to believe that anyone would do it when both Westbrook and Giannis had the 4GW this week

jvalles69

Quote from: fanTCfool on January 31, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

Hard to believe that anyone would do it when both Westbrook and Giannis had the 4GW this week

Yeah you'd only have Harden captain by luck if you didn't look at # of games played.

Football Factory

Quote from: jvalles69 on January 31, 2018, 10:08:09 PM

Yeah you'd only have Harden captain by luck if you didn't look at # of games played.

Yeah true dat, i went with Giannis but was close to going Westbrook. The Beast's first game wasn't very crash hot.

jvalles69

Quote from: Football Factory on February 01, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

Yeah true dat, i went with Giannis but was close to going Westbrook. The Beast's first game wasn't very crash hot.

I went Giannis over Westbrook too.

Football Factory

Wish i didn't have LeBron at the moment  :(

fanTCfool

Quote from: jvalles69 on February 01, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

Went Westbrook myself, hopefully he can get back to that Week 15 form or at least match Giannis from this point onwards for the remainder of the week.

Football Factory

Quote from: fanTCfool on February 01, 2018, 06:28:29 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on February 01, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

Went Westbrook myself, hopefully he can get back to that Week 15 form or at least match Giannis from this point onwards for the remainder of the week.

Westbrook can have biiiig games so i reckon he will score alright in the end.

Football Factory

Ranked 12th at the moment, reckon i can go close to 2nd with a bit of luck, anyone else up there ?

Can't see anyone catching the No1 (Wolfpack) .. he's 672 ahead of 2nd place  :o

Just realised i am playing 2nd in the Eliminator this round.

fanTCfool

Took out the #1 spot for the week, climbing the leaderboard slowly but surely. Eliminator starting to get serious too.