Sportsdeck NBA DT 2017/2018

Started by jvalles69, September 26, 2017, 09:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sloane2JJ

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 18, 2017, 12:02:57 AM
You guys are spelling Embiid wrong.

Rotoworld says Brett Brown stated his minutes will be managed early on because of injury?

TomK

I'm still stuck on the C bench spot :-\

Mat0369

He is going to play minutes in the teens early because he is not in game shape. The thing is Embiid can put up 25 points in that amount of time because he is a freak. He is 100% healthy.

Sloane2JJ

Who's everyone going to captain? Giannis, Harden or KD for me. Tough call.

TomK

Quote from: Sloane2JJ on October 18, 2017, 12:59:36 AM
Who's everyone going to captain? Giannis, Harden or KD for me. Tough call.
Giannis with KD still under consideration

R.Griffen

Sloane2JJ

R.Griffen

jvalles69

Had Jaylen Brown all season, dropped him this past week cos didn't think he would get up many shots with Kyrie and "Hayward" in the team.  :'(

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 18, 2017, 01:34:52 PM
Had Jaylen Brown all season, dropped him this past week cos didn't think he would get up many shots with Kyrie and "Hayward" in the team.  :'(

I got him but he's on the pine atm

Sloane2JJ

I have Brown and Tatum. With Hayward down I think picking them will work out well.

jvalles69

Quote from: Sloane2JJ on October 18, 2017, 01:55:47 PM
I have Brown and Tatum. With Hayward down I think picking them will work out well.

Tatum was a lock on my PF bench, ended up going Simmons from Orlando over Jaylen though.

jvalles69

Who did everyone go with for their C bench spot?  I had Boban all season long till I spent a little more cash and brought in Felicio from Chicago.

Sloane2JJ

Durant letting me down as captain. Pretty poor game from him so far.

jvalles69

Quote from: Sloane2JJ on October 18, 2017, 04:05:29 PM
Durant letting me down as captain. Pretty poor game from him so far.

Did fine in the end considering he had 8 TO's and was off to a terrible start. 24pts, highest of the game was only 29.