EXV: Rookie Draft Thread 2018

Started by nas, August 12, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Quote from: Holz on December 10, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
Quote from: LaHug on December 10, 2018, 08:20:13 AM
I'm sure you've mentioned it elsewhere but are we doing live trading with this draft as well?

we are but after the delistings (which is before this draft starts) all deals must be 1 for 1, 2 for 2 etc...

Cool cheers

LF

Nige

Yeah please make sure the draft pool is fully up to date with the delisted/retired players removed and players in their correct teams before we begin. Especially after what happened last year.

LF

Might be an idea to update the picks as well since some have been traded to other teams but still show as belonging to the original team

nas

Quote from: LF on December 17, 2018, 06:29:28 PM
Might be an idea to update the picks as well since some have been traded to other teams but still show as belonging to the original team

Approved trades done & adjusted.

All done.

Holz

just doing the final admin things.

note players on the previous list might not be playing for that exact team, but the list of players should be all good.

So as an example Thomas Bugg was listed on Dees list but he is now at Carlton. So best to search for a player if you want them.

LaHug

Josh Smith is still on Bison's list. I think Townsend's still on a list too. There are probably still others.

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on December 18, 2018, 10:46:23 AM
Josh Smith is still on Bison's list. I think Townsend's still on a list too. There are probably still others.

thanks huggy, im still finishing up the rookie draft picks and the final list moves.

Holz

LF

iZander

Quote from: LF on December 18, 2018, 11:03:09 PM
Ryan Abbott
Since i posted a trade that needs to be confirmed by Lahug i should be off the clock? haha

LaHug

Confirmed the trade. I pick Jayden Short. Now it's Zander's go :)

iZander

Ziplock

Sorry for the delay guys- thanks for waiting

Can't go past bailey williams (WBD)

Ziplock

Albeit, I was confused- I thought we were doing this after full positions are released (unless I've missed something? All I've found are some dpp and the first couple of clubs? )