FF live chat pre, during and post chats

Started by Master Q, May 08, 2010, 09:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Everyone Pink for this round
New Icons

Keep it rolling. :)  ;)

falcon

Yeah.. good job m0nty, Nice icon and nice way to support brest cancer.

Atleast Fanfooty supports it (bloody channel 7, Better homes and garden is more importent?)

korza

Dont know about others but i rarely watch Friday night games on delay.Prefer live radio, and the live chat.

Justin Bieber

i do the same korza. don't go on live chat though since it is a little too crowded for my liking.

falcon

Today ive seen some absoulte abusive behavior on the chat including inapproprite content (sorry for spelling im really bad).

people saying and i quote "I want to take a dump on #### her chest"

"who here would root #### lane?"

Alot of abusive content such as " Your a flowering idiot for thinking ablett is better"

Im suggesting that we should have atleast 1 chat mod. I know m0nty usualy does this but he can't do everything... Someone has to step up, and assist him.

There are many Teenagers and young kids on this site, if a parent walked in and saw this kind of content on the chat i can gurantee you they will certainly not allow them to come back to this site.

Very dissapointed.

Master Q

I'll be happy to do it ;D

Prospector I think does a lot on the forum and might need a break

Others could be Alex and Robsoverachievers.

Not sure what m0nty would say though.

falcon

Im very dissapointed nothing has been done. It still is going now.

Master Q

What Game? I'll check it out?

falcon

Quote from: Master Q on May 09, 2010, 06:44:25 AM
I'll be happy to do it ;D

Prospector I think does a lot on the forum and might need a break

Others could be Alex and Robsoverachievers.

Not sure what m0nty would say though.

Don't get prospector as chat mod.. he start merge chat response  ;D ;D

And its at West vs Hawks. Most of it has stopped but 1 or 2 ongoing

P

m0nty

I did ban the two who said those particular things as soon as they said them.

falcon

MissPiesFF

m0ntz is it possible to have a link to the live chat that does not refresh with the scores. It is extremely hard to follw the chat and who is talking to who when it only refreshes every 15 secs with the updated scores.

I am sure most of the FF members that come along and chat live would appreciate a 'chat box' that is not linked with the DT & SC score refreshing.

It does not have to be a 24/7 chat, just an instant chat that you link when open.

What you reckon guys? Are you annoyed with the layout of the 15 sec refresh on live chat?

m0nty

I have seen the Flash-based chat they have on DT Talk, which updates in real time but gets regularly abused by spammers repeating lines making it unusable at peak load. I think having the chat slowed down somewhat prevents that spam.

I am aware of the slowness of the chat sometimes. I am planning to speed it up soon from the current 30 second update to 15.