Who comes in this week for Cloke?

Started by BGK, July 13, 2010, 04:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

With Cloke gone for a couple who do you think comes in?

Im thinking Fraser might get a chance to play his 200th. Between him and Jolly they may be able to make up for Cloke.

I would also drop Anthony but i doubt that will happen now.

Cruiseon

I presume Anthony has not been charged?

Maybe we could go small, keep Anthony & bring in Medhurst. With Dawes that is still pretty balanced. My concern is that Davis should not come back in until he has actually played a reserve game to find some touch first.

I don't think Josh Fraser is suddenly going to become a forward after 199 games although I hope he gets to 200.

BGK

How do you figure he will SUDDENLY become a forward? He has spent alot of time playing out of the forward line over the years especially when he was younger.

Im very disappointed in Anthony's form, I feel he brings less to the team than Leon in poor form. Jacks decision making at the moment is terrible. Jack twice banged the ball in to the forward 50 only to find that the only players any where near the ball were port players.

Im not sure he deserves his spot over others who IMO bring more to the team.

CFC 1979

on the risk of verbal back lash

a monkey form the zoo would do better ;D

BGK

BGK

We dont really have a great option to replace cloke.

Cambo

Not too many options...   Jack will have to stand up besides Dawes and it would be good to see Josh given another chance (if his body is right)...

A bit off topic..... But when is Shaw and Co going to stop wearing moulded soles at Night matches and wear Bloody Screw-ins?  Everytime they fall/slip over in the dewy conditions it costs us big time.......

Cruiseon

CFC, I'd take a monkey over Setanta any day. How he manages to stay on a list, let alone get a senior game is beyond me.

It is good we have Dawes, not a long term answer yet but he can create a contest for others. Is Medhurst playing the the 2s? 

BGK

Medhurst and Fraser both played good games in the 2's. Medhurst kicked 3 and Fraser 2.

Agree with Shaw and Co, especially Shaw.

QuoteCFC, I'd take a monkey over Setanta any day. How he manages to stay on a list, let alone get a senior game is beyond me.

Id take a monkey over just about everyone on the Carlton list.

CFC 1979

well here's your options

MEDHURST - WELL PAST IT HACK
DICK - GOOD IN SPURTS BUT GOOOOOOOONE
ANTHONY - GOOD FOR ONE GOAL THEN GOES MISSING FOR 8 MONTHS
DAVIS - NOT A GOOD TIME OF YEAR FOR HIM ( FINALS )
FRASER - LUMBERING GIRAFFE WHO SOOKS

GOOD OPTIONS
DIDAK - BETTER OUT OF THE CENTRE
JOLLY - WOOPS THEN YOU GOT TO RELY ON FRASER

Like i said - use a monkey ;)

eyes

fraser and davis with a lttle luck for both of them

Cruiseon

CFC funny how all those hacks would walk into the Carlton side but can't get a game at the Pies.

You can't tell me Fraser is not better than Hampson, that Anthony is not better than Setanta, that Davis & Dick are not better than Yarren & Gartlett.

Cloke is not a huge loss against St.Kilda, he hasn't had a huge impact against them. It will be all about the midfield bringing inside 50m.

ossie85

Any news on Rusling? He was *this* big honest!

Ruckus

If Fraser doesnt come in i'd be surprised. If a small comes in, maybe Dawes playing at CHF and Brown out of the square.

CFC 1979

Quote from: ossie85 on July 14, 2010, 09:25:43 AM

Any news on Rusling? He was *this* big honest!

at last you name a decent player ( apparently )
don't think mick likes him