AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 13, 2013, 08:35:29 PM
No shower Sherlock, but this isn't a DT cometition :o

Haha obviously, but you were saying an 80 average is shower.

Justin Bieber

Yeah I know.

picker_man

I have an idea maybe in the future you keep your opinions on players to your self Adz?? You obviously trying to talk my players down started this, even when i said nothing except trying to offer fwds, and if it happend to anyone else im sure they'd do the same in defending them. So to stop arguements i thinks its best if you do that ;)

I'm always up for banter though if you wanna keep going :P

Justin Bieber

But some of your forwards are shower. Like Tippett lolol.. And Varcoe is crap.

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on January 13, 2013, 08:47:10 PM

the funny thing is tippet and varcoe would make your fwd line in a second.... does that show how shower your team is  :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: Adamant on January 13, 2013, 08:37:24 PM

Haha obviously, but you were saying an 80 average is shower.
;D What I actually meant was that if your good defenders in Asians ave 80 then your screwd :P

Knowing what you were all talking about I thought i'd have a little fun ;D

picker_man

and i never offered tippet or varcoe just said i have good averaging forwards to trade, which i do :P

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: picker_man on January 13, 2013, 08:45:10 PM
I have an idea maybe in the future you keep your opinions on players to your self Adz?? You obviously trying to talk my players down started this, even when i said nothing except trying to offer fwds, and if it happend to anyone else im sure they'd do the same in defending them. So to stop arguements i thinks its best if you do that ;)

He doesnt like Jarrad Waite either, i cant see why  ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: picker_man on January 13, 2013, 08:50:13 PM
Quote from: whatlez on January 13, 2013, 08:47:10 PM

the funny thing is tippet and varcoe would make your fwd line in a second.... does that show how shower your team is  :P
Varcoe wouldn't make my forward starters and I have Patton in the reserves who I would take. I spose Tippett may beat Mayne or Fasolo, but Fasolo is gun and will improve heaps and Tippett is missing half the season so he's worth dirt.

picker_man

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 13, 2013, 08:53:25 PM

Apparetnly he's to good for all our spuds JB, even though he's the one with Staker at f4 and no one to replace Harvey for forst few weeks who's f3 lol
Waite ave's like 120+ and under Micky we'd be happy to get him in ;) cant have every player as a gun.

Adamant

Quote from: picker_man on January 13, 2013, 09:00:45 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 13, 2013, 08:53:25 PM

Apparetnly he's to good for all our spuds JB, even though he's the one with Staker at f4 and no one to replace Harvey for forst few weeks who's f3 lol
Waite ave's like 120+ and under Micky we'd be happy to get him in ;) cant have every player as a gun.

Waite's games played in the last 4 years read - 11, 12, 15, 9. Playing under Mick won't help his injuries and suspensions.

And yes, I have Harvey and Staker at F3 and F4... but my backline more than makes up for it.

Waters (121 ave), Stanley (118 ave), Duffield (118 ave), Johnson (108 ave). With Reilly (105 ave) and Brennan on the bench.

And how do you know that I'm not getting other forwards in the trade period? ;)

picker_man

Sorry i forgot all your players are so good, and you know everything ::)

Adamant

Quote from: picker_man on January 13, 2013, 09:12:42 PM

Lol, you were saying that I have a shower forward line (which I obviously do, I won't deny that), and I just told you that my backline makes up for it?

Justin Bieber

picker_man

Quote from: Adamant on January 13, 2013, 09:22:04 PM
Quote from: picker_man on January 13, 2013, 09:12:42 PM

Lol, you were saying that I have a shower forward line (which I obviously do, I won't deny that), and I just told you that my backline makes up for it?

were did i say your forwards are shower??? all's i said is your the one with staker and harvey onfield and have no backups but  your trying to talk everyone else's forwards down.....