Make a Big Call 2016

Started by kilbluff1985, December 22, 2015, 12:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchieverss

Drak with that call geelong will be laughed at. When have we ever been laughed at in ten years? teasm try to follow our legacy, we recruit one of the best mids in the comp with some other solid recruits and lost a few ageing star who regrettably  probably  hindered us last year kills me to say. But  mark my words geelong will finish top 4 and i will revisit this thread at the end of the year.

dosstheboss

Dosstheboss to be #1 supercoach in 2016, walking away with a lazy $50k

JMAN23

Quote from: dosstheboss on February 05, 2016, 11:18:17 PM
Dosstheboss to be #1 supercoach in 2016, walking away with a lazy $50k
your a fool

PowerBug

Justin Westhoff to be in the top 5 in the comp for total points scored in SC.

FactHunt

Quote from: PowerBug on February 10, 2016, 01:46:08 PM

That IS a HUGE call ;D
His best year he averaged less than a 100... have to see >15ppg extra output  :o

Holz

Quote from: FactHunt on February 10, 2016, 02:11:35 PM

That IS a HUGE call ;D
His best year he averaged less than a 100... have to see >15ppg extra output  :o

surely talking about forwards. even that is a big call

Drak

Quote from: dmac07 on January 31, 2016, 09:04:52 PM
Quote from: StuL on January 31, 2016, 02:39:44 AM
Essendon to challenge for the 8.

Go home, you're drunk.

Challenging for the 8 isn't making the 8.... If there were 5 teams within reach of the 8 and Essendon were one, this statement would be accurate.

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on February 02, 2016, 11:06:16 PM
Drak with that call geelong will be laughed at. When have we ever been laughed at in ten years? teasm try to follow our legacy, we recruit one of the best mids in the comp with some other solid recruits and lost a few ageing star who regrettably  probably  hindered us last year kills me to say. But  mark my words geelong will finish top 4 and i will revisit this thread at the end of the year.

Calm down sweetheart, as you can tell a vast majority of sweeping statements in these threads are full of hot air. But Id hate to burst your bubble. Geelong aren't finishing top 4. You have Hawks Sydney West Coast Freo Bulldogs and North Melbourne who are better outfits. Patrick Dangerfield isn't enough to plug the holes left by your superstars who are gone or over the hill.

PowerBug

Quote from: Holz on February 10, 2016, 02:34:03 PM
Quote from: FactHunt on February 10, 2016, 02:11:35 PM

That IS a HUGE call ;D

surely talking about forwards. even that is a big call
Nah, top 5 in the comp ;) What's the point of the thread if I ain't gonna make a big call. Also Holz I believe you'll find that Westhoff was top 10 last year for forwards so if he finished top 5 it wouldn't be that surprising :)

Bubbles

Doss the boss? More the like Doss the Loss...

Ha Ha Ha

elephants

Any reasoning behind this one PB? More time in the ruck or up the ground? Even across HB like he did a few years ago? Or just a gut feel :P

PowerBug

Quote from: elephants on February 11, 2016, 01:52:00 PM

Any reasoning behind this one PB? More time in the ruck or up the ground? Even across HB like he did a few years ago? Or just a gut feel :P
I thought he would do it last year as Ryder in allowed him to go everywhere. But Ryder took Lobbe's spot in the end and Westhoff was still that 2nd forward. Now with Dixon in Hoff becomes the 3rd tall and also the 2nd ruck. So a bit of a gut feel but he should get more time in the mids I reckon.

elephants

Quote from: PowerBug on February 11, 2016, 01:57:39 PM
Quote from: elephants on February 11, 2016, 01:52:00 PM

I thought he would do it last year as Ryder in allowed him to go everywhere. But Ryder took Lobbe's spot in the end and Westhoff was still that 2nd forward. Now with Dixon in Hoff becomes the 3rd tall and also the 2nd ruck. So a bit of a gut feel but he should get more time in the mids I reckon.

*Scribbles down Hoff as a cheeky draft selection*

Dudge

Ollie resigns with Port

oops :) ;) :D ;D 8)

elephants

Massive signing for the Power, can't underestimate how important that kid will be to the club for the next decade.

My call, Elliott Yeo to have a breakout season and finish a top 6 defender.

timmyparso

Following in footsteps o David Hasselhoff, Justin Westhoff will drop "West" from his name to be known as Justin Hoff.