Score Update: 225 from 2

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 29, 2013, 09:41:28 PM
TEAM: WINCHESTER WEREWOLVES

DEF: Bryce Gibbs , Michael Hibberd , Kyle Hardhingham , Nick Vlastuin

MID: Matt Priddis (C), Jake Melksham , Ben Cunnington , Sam Gibson

RUCK: Jarry Roughead (118)

FWD: Jack Gunston (107) , Dayne Zorko , Robbie Gray , Adam Tomlinson

UTI: Andrew Moore , Cameron Guthrie

EMERGENCY: Adam Kennedy (D) , Josh Green (F) , Sebstian Ross (M)

Captain: Matt Priddis

Vice Captain: Ben Cunnington

Emergency Captain: Jake Melksham

Out: Luke Ball (niggle) , Nat Fyfe (rested) , David Myers (rested) , Tom T LYnch (niggle) , Nicholas Haynes (rested) ,

ossie85

Why didn't my team post?

*looks*

Ah crap, I posted on my laptop, walked away, but someone posted in the mean time and it didn't go through :(

Sorry Ringo, happy for you to take last weeks team

elephants

Gurthrie out, Kennedy in for the Werewolves...

Colliwobblers

Quote from: elephants on August 31, 2013, 12:55:49 PM
Gurthrie out, Kennedy in for the Werewolves...

lol - write the season off all based on one round, kennedy be lucky to score 20 like usual.

one round with half the squad out and the season is a write off.

I had already given up any hope of winning after the other 6 outs, 7 just makes it more ridiculous.

Still the better team has more depth and will deserve to win, not going to be our season, lucky to get this far as i said all along, depth was always a serious problem for us.

elephants

Piss weak effort from our Freo boys atm and Zorko is killing it!

Werewolves are favs atm!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: elephants on August 31, 2013, 03:02:49 PM

Werewolves are favs atm!

please! you have to look at who is left :)

might be close but i still think our lack of depth will cost us. Hence my trades...

elephants

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 31, 2013, 03:12:53 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 31, 2013, 03:02:49 PM

Werewolves are favs atm!

please! you have to look at who is left :)

might be close but i still think our lack of depth will cost us. Hence my trades...

Haha I don't even know who is left! All I know is at Hebden Bridge, we love being the underdog underhedgehog ;)

elephants

I jus checked again, Zorko is outscoring our three players combined and our three players have played an extra quarter!!

elephants

Robbie Gray a late out for the Power.

I honestly feel for you Colli. Best team over the duration of the season (as shown by your minor premiership) and now you've been slaughtered by late outs in the GF! Will still be a tight one.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: elephants on August 31, 2013, 03:43:10 PM
Robbie Gray a late out for the Power.

I honestly feel for you Colli. Best team over the duration of the season (as shown by your minor premiership) and now you've been slaughtered by late outs in the GF! Will still be a tight one.

LOL - flower this - ringo can update my scores i give up

as for zorko no he isn't he only has 8 touches, marks are worth nothing in BXVS

so no robbie gray that means he is covered by the sub josh green.

how can you in your wildest imagination still assume it will be close.

total waste of time. that's 9 players now for the round rested. IN what is supposed to be our GRAND FINAL.

it just doesn't work. over it.

you cant even name enough cover for that many outs and late outs even if you have it.

elephants

Haha you complain about Green being sub... He only scores two points less than Duffield did in a whole game :(

Colliwobblers

Quote from: elephants on August 31, 2013, 05:53:42 PM
Haha you complain about Green being sub... He only scores two points less than Duffield did in a whole game :(

Yes but i did not choose to have him playing. and i needed to make the points up i still have kennedy and moore and no doubt more late outs and doughnuts.

funny if i get 2 or 3 more late outs, plenty of games left to come, wouldn't surprise me if i ended up with my captain and both backups out.

at this point it is just idle morbid curiosity to see how bad it can get.

Don't get me wrong as i said my train wreck of a side takes nothing away from your performance. Will be a deserving flag regardless of how many opposition players are "rested" or "late withdrawls"

but i cant help feeling like i have sent the reserve grade into battle for the flag :)

Ringo

Quote from: ossie85 on August 31, 2013, 05:57:59 AM

Why didn't my team post?

*looks*

Ah crap, I posted on my laptop, walked away, but someone posted in the mean time and it didn't go through :(

Sorry Ringo, happy for you to take last weeks team
Sorry Ossie I normally send out a reminder on Friday night to teams not lodged but being away did not get the chance. What a week to be away as I will cop a donut in SC due to Gray late out could have covered by moving to mids but travelling did not allow.

Colliwobblers

Where's my sympathy RINGO,

I feel like Fred flinstone here, started out driving a half decent sports car when i made it into the grand final, now not even half way through it I'm in a stone buggy peddling with my feet, and the wheels are falling off at that !

Bloody fantasy football...

Ringo

Just finished ranting myself on Gray a late out - bit hard to fix while travelling but could have rejigged mids and forwards so will probably lose all SC Leagues.

Agree Collie you should not have thrown that mirror at the Black Cat on Monday.  Can not think of any other reason.