BRITISH XV'S ROUND 16 SUBMISSION THREAD Friday 26th July to Sunday 28th July

Started by Ringo, July 22, 2013, 03:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Colliwobblers

Awesome work Ringo. werewolves got lucky, worst round of the season for the badgers saw us get away with a 10 from macrae covering for ball.

we play like that in the finals it won't be good enough. thats the problem with the werewolves that saw us lose 3 early season with ball and priddis out and melksham and cunnington on the fringe.

we have no real depth.... especially at ruck.

PowerBug

I don't want to sound like  loser here or anything, but in my team updating post i said FF beat me by 13 points, when he adds on his +20 for updating, but he didn't actually do that, so by my count i won by 7 points... What were all the scores for my match Ringo, as i believe i actually win now?

Jukes

6th highest weekly score, very happy with that even though we didn't get the 4 points.

Ringo

Quote from: PowerBug on July 29, 2013, 05:53:03 PM
I don't want to sound like  loser here or anything, but in my team updating post i said FF beat me by 13 points, when he adds on his +20 for updating, but he didn't actually do that, so by my count i won by 7 points... What were all the scores for my match Ringo, as i believe i actually win now?
Football factory had updated his scores

NOTTINGHAM HOODS

DEF: L.Russell (76), Dempsey (73), Taylor (104), Roberton (DNP) Otten (76)               

MID: Ablett 158 (316), Pendlebury (117), Masten (32), Sewell (142)

RUCK: Sandilands (77)

FWD: A.Walker (111), Podsiadly (92), Dunn (93), D.Simpson 10 (5) (OOP)

UTI:  Hodge (147), C.Jones (122)

EMG: Mackay (113) (Mid), Otten (76) (Def), Bailey (78) (Ruck)

SCORE:   15/1583 +5 HGA + 20 = 1608

Captain: Gary Ablett
Vice Captain: Scott Pendlebury
Emergency Vice Captain: C.Masten

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 22, 2013, 12:04:44 PM
awesome Ringo, I thought the Magic put in a strong performance had me worried at time, apart from a few super low scores the team was very competitive, happy to get away with the win this week.

Last week - i did say the Magic were a strong side - had me worried. Backed it up this week...

Manchester Magic 27.19.181 defeated Crosby Cruisers 24.17.161
Late changes: Jamie MacMillan replaced Jordan Murdoch for the Cruisers.
The Cruisers put a week of turmoil behind them with the sacking of their coach and appointment of new coach Ossie 85 to put in their best performance of the season but it was not enough to defeat the Magic who produced their highest score of the season.  The Cruisers were hard hit by injury and were not helped by having to play 3 players out of their normal positions, Coach Torpedo must be scratching his head with this performance and wondering where it was earlier in the season.  In a free flowing game the Magic really clicked this week with all players contributing resulting in the win. The win was set up by a dominant display by the Magic forwards, who were able to capitilise on the midfield dominated by Callan Ward, Rory Sloane and Tom Liberatore, with Buddy Franklin finally finding some form and he was ably supported by Jeremy Cameron and Steven Motlop. Unfortunately for the cruisers Heath Scotland lacked the support of his fellow defenders to repel the onslaughtby the Magic.  launched  The Magic will be looking to consolidate in their next game against the Bombers to avoid the Dungeon award.
Best Players:
Magic: Ward, Liberatore, Sloane, Motlop. Franklin
Cruisers: Johnson, Scotland, Boak, Simpson, Reddan

PowerBug

Ahh yes, i missed it because he didn't make a new post for it. All good. :)

nrich102

Quote from: Ringo on July 29, 2013, 12:42:46 PM,
Swansea Breakers 28.18.186 defeated Swindon Swaggers 25.18.168.
Lol, by the goals/behinds the Swaggers won :P

Ringo

Fixed - Thank you for the advice - Shocking when you can not get your own team right