WXV Vacant Coaching Position - Beijing Bears (again)

Started by ossie85, May 14, 2013, 07:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

After a winless start to the season, the coach of Beijing Bears has resigned, stating that he does not have the time to commit.

We would like to thank JROO8 for his efforts this year!

But, we have Round 8 just around the corner, so need a new coach quickly!

If you are interested, please apply with your best XV, your strengths, the team's strengths and weaknesses and anything else!

You'll have to be quick though, applications close Wednesday (tomorrow) night so we can have a result by Round 8 kick off!

Oz

Matthew Kreuzer (R)
Josh Caddy (M)
Daniel Kerr (M)
Matt Rosa (M)
Harry Taylor (D)
Liam Shiels (M)
Rhyce Shaw (D)
Travis Varcoe (MF)
Eddie Betts (F)
Brent Guerra (D)
Luke Tapscott (D)
Patrick Veszpremi (D)
Robbie Tarrant (F)
Lachie Neale (M)
Sam Kerridge (MF)
Henry Schade (D)
Elliot Yeo (D)
Michael Talia (D)
Neville Jetta (M)
Darren Glass (D)
Alan Toovey (D)
Dean Brogan (R)
Matt Spangher (F)
Josh Hunt (D)
Cale Hooker (D)
Scott Gumbleton (F)
Oliver Wines (M)
Brodie Grundy (R)
Ben Kennedy (MF)
Sam Mayes (MF)
Jackson Thurlow (D)
Timothy Broomhead (M)
Tom Clurey (D)
Tom Temay (M)
Tanner Smith (D)
James Stewart (F)
Tim O'Brien (F)
Jason Ashby (D)
Max Duffy (F)
Mitchell Wilkins (D)
Kane Mitchell (M)
Aaron Cornelius (F)
Benjamin Speight (MF)
Sam Naismith (R)
Hal Hunter (D)

nrich102

I'd love to join, but I'm already at the mighty Armidilloes, who have the best team in all WXV. So I think I won't apply.

Jay

May as well just give Toga the team now, Os! ;)

Nice application Toga. Would be great to have you around WXV mate!

Toga

Nige

Strong application, will take a good one to beat it imo.

Good luck to Toga and all other (if any) applicants.  :)

Justin Bieber

Toga has an unfair advantage, he is good at graphic designs :P.

tbagrocks

Quote from: NigeyS on May 14, 2013, 12:26:45 PM

We can't have Togsey having the team I rebuilt :o  That would make them our rivals! ;)

Jroo

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 14, 2013, 06:08:27 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on May 14, 2013, 12:26:45 PM

We can't have Togsey having the team I destroyed :o  That would make them our rivals! ;)
Fixed  ;)
Haha just kidding. Whoever gets the team should be able to transform it into a good team, there is a lot of good young players. I just didn't have the time to run 2 XV teams. As shown by this week forgetting to name my 2nd best midfielder in Griffen in AXVs and putting Kerr captain even though he wasn't playing. (Luckily I changed it). So good luck to the coach to takes over and thanks to ossie for running such a great competition  :)

Jukes

Only have good things to say about Toga; great bloke, for the 7 rounds he was my assistant he was very good, especially with graphic design.

100% support him in his decision to leave Moscow and get a head job, totally deserving of it.

Toga

Sorry guys I've had a change of heart. I probably don't need the extra commitment and would like to stay on at Moscow.

Hope a good applicant comes up for the job, sorry for any inconvenience.

kilbluff1985

Is it pointless me applying if i'm already a co coach? in WXV

specky92

Hey, I'd love to join the WX community but am definitely not ready to head coach a team. But I'd love to help out somehow. I will say one thing though, I have a lot of time so I'd definitely give a position my full dedication

Justin Bieber

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 14, 2013, 11:29:02 PM
Ossie has said before you can still apply despite being a coach, just means you are willing to leave that team to take control of this one. So to apply for the Bears, you'll have to leave Tokyo and Boomz!

Think whoever lands the Beijing job will need some help Specky, so certainly can hope for an assistant job there :). Otherwise can search around and see if anybody wants an assistant as I know some have a few, others have just 1.

Capper

If no one else will put their name up i will happily take the role.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 15, 2013, 02:16:42 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 14, 2013, 11:29:02 PM
Ossie has said before you can still apply despite being a coach, just means you are willing to leave that team to take control of this one. So to apply for the Bears, you'll have to leave Tokyo and Boomz!

Think whoever lands the Beijing job will need some help Specky, so certainly can hope for an assistant job there :). Otherwise can search around and see if anybody wants an assistant as I know some have a few, others have just 1.

cool assumed as much, i was just thinking if nobody was available i could do it