Main Menu

Your team and 2014 list management

Started by tbagrocks, July 28, 2013, 06:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Another ruckman for Richmond. Maric has played injured all year and its hurt us as he has to take on such a massive load every week. Big O is old and wont be around much longer. We need to develop a kid. McBean will be a star but I think he is more of a CHF that can go into the ruck.
Could also do with another key Backman. Grimes, Chaplin and Rance are a nice combo but Grimes can't seem to get his body right so we need someone else to be there

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Hawka on July 28, 2013, 09:01:37 PM
Hawks need young midfielders, whether it comes in the draft or through trades, Preferablly through trades because we need a youth injection into our midfield and fast

I think we need to push hard to get another pick in the first 25 then get the best two midfielders available.

Trent Dumont, Luke Dunstan, Billy Hartung, Christian Salem and Nathan Freeman are guys who I think might be a good fit but we'll have to see who ends up being available.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: meow meow on July 28, 2013, 11:54:53 PM
Pick #4: Josh Kelly, thanks.

Send Cross and pick #22 to the Bombers for Gumby.

Don't think we would want Cross to be honest to old

nrich102

Lions need a key forward. Could we target Patton from GWS? GWS has Cameron and possibly Buddy.

stew42

How about we also name a few players that our teams can use as trade bait?

Jesse White for the Swans has to be no. 1 on the list for me. With a fwd line packed with talls, he just doesn't fit in, despite his awesome form of late. Could perhaps expect a second round pick for him? Maybe? I dunno.

Capper

Quote from: stew42 on July 29, 2013, 12:37:47 PM

Jesse White for the Swans has to be no. 1 on the list for me. With a fwd line packed with talls, he just doesn't fit in, despite his awesome form of late. Could perhaps expect a second round pick for him? Maybe? I dunno.
Well each team needs to make atleast 4 list changes a year and i wouldnt have the foggiest idea who else leaves with Mattner.

I can see Jesse White getting more money else where and may go home to brisbane.

Morton and Brown might head back done to Victoria, whilst Armstrong may also need to find somewhere else to play as well (maybe GWS)

kilbluff1985

On Essendons trade table would be Gumby, Jetta and one of our key defenders I think

Toga

Thinking from Richmond Benny Griffiths, Jake Batchelor may be up for trade, not sure..

Scrads

Quote from: tabs on July 29, 2013, 02:13:36 PM

Well each team needs to make atleast 4 list changes a year and i wouldnt have the foggiest idea who else leaves with Mattner.

I can see Jesse White getting more money else where and may go home to brisbane.

Morton and Brown might head back done to Victoria, whilst Armstrong may also need to find somewhere else to play as well (maybe GWS)

I could be wrong but I thought it was 3?

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: tabs on July 29, 2013, 02:13:36 PM

reckon Bolton is done after this season. Brown is gone delisted or traded unless he does something special. The 3 rookies left will probably go too.

White will probably seek more money as a full forward.

Cicjose

Fremantle may go for White considering its failed bids for Cloke Clarke and Franklin

its me lads

Tambling should be de-listed. He is not a part of the crows future.

Toga

Would any teams be interested in Robbie Nahas do you think?

I really like him as a player, explosive pace and his defensive game has really improved, but seems to be well down the pecking order at Richmond... Could be used as trade bate I guess?

Ricochet

Freo need a key fwd. Would love White, Gumby or even Bellchambers

ADEZ

Quote from: Toga on July 31, 2013, 01:03:32 PM
Would any teams be interested in Robbie Nahas do you think?

I really like him as a player, explosive pace and his defensive game has really improved, but seems to be well down the pecking order at Richmond... Could be used as trade bate I guess?

Yeah I quite like his aswell, unsure where he will be well suited...Gold Coast maybe, our forward line still lacks speed IMO, Hall has plenty of zip while Sexton and the likes aren't slow, an experienced yet young small forward could prove dividends, may offer up a draftpick or Gorringe with some more incentive