Rd 13 Banter and Lodgement Thread

Started by Ringo, July 04, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Rd 13 Team Lodgement thread

First named team has the HGA.
Liverpool Rams v Staines Steins.
15th v 3rd Should be a comfortable win for the Steins here but would need to be on the game as the Rams had one of their highest scores for the season last week and could cause an upset if they are not on.
Hastings Hurricanes v Birmingham Dragons
1st v 4th One of the matches of the round. Hurricanes sit one game clear at the top of the table and after seeing off the Wolves last week face a hot Dragons side coming off the highest score last week.  Result will basically depend on whether the Hurricanes can curb the fire power of Dragons Captain Tom Mitchell.  If they can limit his influence then think with HGA Hurricanes can sail home although Dragons will not want to lose as they will risk falling out of the top 4.
Huddersfield Hawks v Wrexham Knights
12th v 14th Should be a close encounter with only one win separating both teams. Knights had a good win last week and will be looking to keep the momentum going but with their home crowd urging them on expect the Hawks to soar here.
Winchester Werewolves v Grope Lane Giants
2nd v 9th - Wolves should have a comfortable win here wanting to bounce back after last weeks defeat as a result of captain being injured early. Another loss here and win by Hurricanes will put them 2 wins behind top place.
Bradford Badgers v Swansea Breakers
11th v 13th Badgers should be too strong for the injury ravaged Breakers here.
Leeds Leeches v Manchester Magic
10th v 16th - Leeches should be too strong for a Magic outfit still getting used to new coaches plays. Hpwever if they click could cause some problems.
Nottingham Hoods v Oxford Owls
5th v 8th Both sides coming off disappointing losses last week and will be looking for redemption.  A loss by Owls will could see them out of the 8 depending on other results. Think if Hoods fire then they will get the chocolates here.
Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs v Blackpool Bunnies
7th v 6th Another match vying for match of the round. Both teams equal on points separated by %. Real 8 point game here with loser fighting to stay in the 8. Bunnies have been the surprise packets this year and expect them to get over the Hedgies here.

This is another partial lock out so players from Geelong and Sydney will be locked at bounce on Thursday night with balance of players locked at Bounce on Friday Night. No loopholing allowed.

Name teams in this thread with a new post for each change.

GoLions

4-8 with a % over 100...few winnable games to finish the season...surely I couldn't :-X

nas

Quote from: GoLions on July 04, 2018, 07:17:29 PM
4-8 with a % over 100...few winnable games to finish the season...surely I couldn't :-X

:-X

Rusty00

No surprise that Fyfe is going to miss some if not all of the BXV finals. Wouldn’t have it any other way :P

Koop

12th on points for, 18th on points against

Lucky to be where I am tbh  :-[

GoLions

Quote from: nas on July 04, 2018, 07:39:00 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 04, 2018, 07:17:29 PM

:-X
If you could tank in the last round thanks

Koop

HEBDEN BRIDGE HEDGEHOGS

D: ALEX WITHERDEN // SHANE SAVAGE // MARCUS ADAMS // RYAN CLARKE

M: LACHIE NEALE (C) // DUSTIN MARTIN (VC) // LUKE DUNSTAN // BRANDAN PARFITT

R: CALLUM SINCLAIR

F: RHYS STANLEY // JOSH THOMAS // ZAC FISHER // MARK HUTCHINGS

U: JARRYN GEARY // JOSH WALKER

E: NATHAN BROAD (DEF) // BAILEY BANFIELD (MID) // MASON COX (RUC) // PAT LIPINSKI (FWD)

Rids

Grope Lane Giants

Def: Haynes, McMillan, Newnes, A.Brayshaw
Mids: Gaff (VC), Adams (C), SSelwood, DeGoey
Ruck: Boyd
Fwds: Dunkley, Gresham, JAnderson, Curnow
Util: Hopper, AMcGrath

Emerg: Graham (M), BRice (D), Florent (F), Longer (R)

LF

Hoods

Def: J McGovern,A Saad,D Astbury,T Doedee
Mid: S Coniglio(C),R Atkins,D Sheed,J Berry
Ruck: S Lycett
Fwd: M Walters(VC),TT Lynch,T Taranto,D Smith
U: N Naitanui,C Rayner
E: J Higgins,H Grundy,S Gray,J Schoenfeld

iZander

Def: Laird (VC), Seedsman, Shaz, May
Mid: Jelwood (C), JPK, Jones, Goddard
Ruck: Darcy
Fwd: Boak, Caddy, Stringer, Edwards
Int: Shiels, Miller

Emg: Armitage, Salem, Guelfi, Dawson

kilbluff1985

Birmingham Dragons

Def: Jack Crisp, Shannon Hurn, Darcy Byrne-Jones, Jarrad McVeigh
Mid: Tom Mitchell (C), Zach Merrett, Brad Ebert, Mitch Duncan (VC)
Ruck: Tom Bellchambers
Fwd: Justin Westhoff, Josh Jenkins, Orazio Fantasia, Luke Breust
Util: Tom Phillips, Tom Rockliff

EMG: Ricky Henderson [mid], Shaun Atley (fwd), Conor McKenna (def), Shaun McKernan (ruck)

nas

Stains Steins:

Def: Elliot Yeo - Nick Vlastuin - Jayden Short - Luke Ryan.
Mid: Josh Kelly (EVC) - Lachie Hunter - Marcus Bontempelli - Luke McDonald.
Ruck: Max Gawn (C)
Fwd: Christian Petracca - Jesse Hogan - Jarman Impey - Lewis Taylor
Util: Brodie Grundy (VC) - Sam Menegola (F/M).

Emerg: Brayden Sier (M) - A M-Tippa (F) - Daniel McKenzie (D) - S Jones (R)

SilverLion

So many injuries :(

Oxford Owls

Defence: Zach Tuohy, Jason Johanissen, Tom Jonas, Patrick Ambrose
Midfield: Bryce Gibbs (C), Scott Pendlebury (EVC), Jaeger O'Meara, Ollie Wines (VC)
Ruck: Ben McEvoy
Forward: Tom Hawkins, Allen Christensen, Jack Gunston, Billy Gowers
Utilities: Ryan Lester, Stephen Hill
Emergencies: Jonathan Ceglar (R), Tim O'Brien (F), Sam Taylor (D), Cameron Polson (C/F)

In: Tom Jonas, Patrick Ambrose, Jack Gunston
Out: Bailey Williams (Inj.), Sam Taylor (Omitted - BXV), Tim O'Brien (Omitted - BXV)

Couple of questions regarding emergencies guys:

I'm forced to name one for each position on UF, in the D/C/R/F order. If I name a completely different order and positions here (e.g. D/D/M/R etc.), does an Admin override it on UF?

Also, does the order I name the emergencies matter? I believe the first named unused playing emergency is what is taken if a Utility is out, is that correct?

Cheers guys :)

Nige

You're correct about the emergency order. It's important because the first named emergency comes on if a utility is out or has to move to cover an out on another line.

I don't think the admin can override the default positions in UF, but if you name the order here then at least it's obvious as to which ones are your preference.

Rusty00

(Potential) Milestones Games for Round 13

Trent Cotchin (Bradford) 100 games
Brendan Goddard (Hastings) 100 games
Nathan Jones (Hastings) 100 games
Daniel Talia (Swansea) 50 games