Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: Ringo on January 29, 2018, 06:40:39 PM
Quote from: GoLions on January 29, 2018, 06:37:59 PM
Quote from: iZander on January 29, 2018, 06:32:07 PM
Quote from: Ringo on January 29, 2018, 06:26:34 PM
Quote from: GoLions on January 29, 2018, 06:24:24 PM
Quote from: Ringo on January 29, 2018, 06:17:31 PM
Will send out votes for any rules that involve changes for this season in the next week or two.
The 2 I have currently listed are trades committee do we continue or alternative and do we follow UF with change of position or lock at start of season.
Feel free to discuss these as well.
Priority picks, and trading future picks were others that were brought up iirc

Would also bring up trade movements as well I guess. Keep the same, make unlimited, increase to something like 20 (with other restrictions currently in place remaining the same), or decreasing the number (which I doubt anyone would go for :P).
Have them recorded but not priority for season start.  just went through the list to see those which effect us frrom or prior to Rd 1.
Na priority picks is something that needs to be added now otherwise we will vote when we know where we sit on the ladder ect
Yep, these are rules that need to be voted on before people know what picks and stuff they're expecting to get
Fair comments then guys so will vote on all 4 that I have in the Rule changes thread.

Your thoughts on the Anzac day Round would be appreciated though.
I think option 2 is more consistent with the rest of the season

Levi434

WXVW Vacant Coaching Position!

We only need one more coach! The sooner someone signs up the better the comp will be! The season is very short and will be done by the time AFL kicks off so it's fun!

The team list is as follows:
1. Emma King (R)
2. Sabrina Frederick-Traub (F/R)
3. Ebony Marinoff (M)
4. Bianca Jakobsson (F)
5. Nicole Hildebrand (B)
6. Caitlyn Edwards (B)
7. Tiah Haynes (M)
8. Bree White (M/F)
9. Hannah Scott (M)
10. Melissa Caulfield (F/M)
11. Jasmine Garner (F)
12. Penny Cula-Reid (B)
13. Britt Tully (M)
14. Sarah Last (B)
15. Demi Okley (M/F)
16. Katherine Smith (M)
17. Tayla Bresland (B)
18. Jess Gardner (F/B)
19. Katie Loynes (M)
20. Selina Goodman (M)
21. Ruby Schleicher (R)
22. Melissa Kuys (M)
23. Nat Exon (M)
24. Kendra Heil (M/F)
25. Caitlin Collins (B)
26. Sophie Casey (F)
27. Rebecca Neaves (M)

National Picks:
3, 11, 19, 27, 35, 43, 51, 59, 7th rounder*, 8th rounder*

PM Levi ASAP if interested!

fanTCfool

AFL UTG open for participants ahead of Season 3
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,110802.msg1913252.html#msg1913252

Join BXV coaches GoLions, Koop, Hawka and Nige who are all involved with the competition.

Looking to fill 2 or 3 placements before the commencement of the JLT Series so that a pre-season competition can be run.

Pkbaldy

Any compo or anything for Naismith tearing his ACL? That gives me 0 playing ruckman, unless Hayes or Coleman somehow get a gig... Lost Tippett + Naismith in a span of a couple of months.

GoLions

Quote from: Pkbaldy on March 07, 2018, 04:50:21 PM
Any compo or anything for Naismith tearing his ACL? That gives me 0 playing ruckman, unless Hayes or Coleman somehow get a gig... Lost Tippett + Naismith in a span of a couple of months.
Isn't not having to play Naismith compo in itself?

Pkbaldy

Quote from: GoLions on March 09, 2018, 02:06:50 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on March 07, 2018, 04:50:21 PM
Isn't not having to play Naismith compo in itself?

Depends who avgs more, Jy Simpkin /2 or Naismith.

kilbluff1985

deciding who to field out of Hall, WHE, Phillips, Henderson does my head in can pick 2

GoLions

Just a small fyi to everyone, had a heap of shower go on in my personal life over the last couple weeks, which, combined with me actually working full time now, is why I've been fairly inactive since basically the end of round 1. Hopefully all is good now, and I'll be able to contribute a bit more to fixture write-ups and all that which I know everyone absolutely LOVES. Obviously.

Ringo

Did not put this in the rules sections as I think it requires more discussion.

Was thinking not for this year but going forward the winner of the plate competition also gets draft pick no 1 as a reward and to keep interest in the lower comp. Can see pros and cons both ways but just an idea to further reward the tem that wins the lower tier.

Alternately do we use the lower tier comp to determine finishing positions as well. 

just a few thoughts and all welcome to contribute on how we can make this competition a little better. maybe better Admin.

SilverLion

Quote from: Ringo on July 25, 2018, 09:40:43 PM
Did not put this in the rules sections as I think it requires more discussion.

Was thinking not for this year but going forward the winner of the plate competition also gets draft pick no 1 as a reward and to keep interest in the lower comp. Can see pros and cons both ways but just an idea to further reward the tem that wins the lower tier.

Alternately do we use the lower tier comp to determine finishing positions as well. 

just a few thoughts and all welcome to contribute on how we can make this competition a little better. maybe better Admin.
Wouldn't do pick 1, think its an unfair advantage to the sides that just missed finals vs. the sides that finish bottom four.

Possibly an end of first round bonus pick? (Pick 19)

And I think our admins are doing a great job ;)

GoLions

Rusty00

Koop

fanTCfool

Agree with the sentiments of others, you can be pretty lucky/unlucky over a period of, at most, 4 weeks. I think the #1 pick should be reserved for the team that has struggled most over the entire season, rather than put a strong month together to take out the minor finals.