APL 2012/13 Player Trades

Started by CrowsFan, July 31, 2012, 12:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Ok so this is the thread where you need to post your trades. This is the only place where trades will be counted as official.

• If you make trades with other teams then one of you needs to post the trade, whilst the other then needs to confirm the trade.

• If you are trading through the free agency it is first in first served. So if two people are after the same person whoever posts the trade first gets the player. There are some additional rules to this...
      - If trading in a player who is transferring to the EPL then you must wait for the trade to become official before trading in the player for yourself.
      - If you post in this thread, and then edit it later the trade wont count. This is to stop people from making a post, then editing after a player has been officially confirmed at a new club, so it makes it look like they traded for him first...

Anyway feel free to start making any trades you want. Before the season starts you have unlimited, but once the season starts it's 2 per week :)

KoopKicka

In: Steven Davis
Out: Luka Modric

Cheers CF ;)

KoopKicka

Out:
Leon Osman
Gareth Macauley
Peter Crouch

In:
Aaron Lennon
Nathaniel Clyne
Pavel Pogrebnyak

Cheers CF, also, if anyone wants to do a deal feel free to talk to one of us. :)

elephants

KoopKicka

Quote from: elephants on July 31, 2012, 09:57:54 PM
Lennon :'(

haha ;)

Expect a 2 club trade soon if all goes to plan. ;)

KoopKicka

KKS united are proud to announce a trade between KKS united and Jukes, the details are below.

Going from KKS to Jukes are Evra and Holt, however we welcome Baines and Petric into KKS' squad for the upcoming season.

Cheers

Jukes

Quote from: KoopKicka on August 01, 2012, 11:52:50 PM
KKS united are proud to announce a trade between KKS united and Jukes, the details are below.

Going from KKS to Jukes are Evra and Holt, however we welcome Baines and Petric into KKS' squad for the upcoming season.

Cheers

Yep, two class players coming in :D

BoredSaint

AM i allowed to shotgun Cazorla who has already passed his medical but isnt in the EPL game yet?

DG

I think I can do this now...
Out de guzman

In cazorla

DG

Quote from: DG on August 07, 2012, 09:07:39 PM
I think I can do this now...
Out de guzman

In cazorla

Sorry bs didn't see your post first, I've been watching this all week and got excited. It is official now so yeah you can sign him

CrowsFan

DG you don't have to give the player to BS. You did announce the trade first, which means he is yours. All BS did was ask if he could pick him. In my mind he is your player, if you are saying you don't want him then he is up for grabs by anyone.

So have you taken him or not?

DG

Daaaaarrrrrrrrrgh yeah ill confirm that i will take him  :-X

elephants

Quote from: DG on August 08, 2012, 12:38:23 AM
Daaaaarrrrrrrrrgh yeah ill confirm that i will take him  :-X

Fair enough mate, excellent pick up!

CrowsFan

Good choice ;)

By the way if anyone feels like doing any trades just drop me a PM ;)

BoredSaint

well that sucks.. cause i was waiting to see whether he was going to be a mid or fwd.. >:(