Started by MTTY, July 20, 2012, 07:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

MTTY

Jukes

Will do a team and throw it up soon.

Here it is;
Vorm (Jaaskelainen)
Kompany, Cole, Shawcross, Collocini (Fabio)
Cabaye, Silva, Dyer, (Noble, Britton)
Rooney, Aguero, Pogrebnyak

1mil left

BoredSaint

has anyone made a league yet??

elephants

Not cluey enough when it comes to computers to do a specky picture like MTTY but here is my team :P

Cech (VC)

Ivanovic              Lescott              Hangeland

Yaya Toure   Brunt     Noble      Kagawa

Pogrebnyak   Torres (C)   Rooney

Bench - Jaaskelainen, Cuellar, Maloney, Fonte

I have 3 mill spare so am keen to know where to spend that :)

Jukes

/\ maybe spend it on getting rid of Torres like the bias spud you are.

FF league: 31459-15161

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on July 20, 2012, 08:17:55 PM

You make me laugh...

Torres is in 25% of teams. i don't think that 25% of players are Chelsea fans ::) He's a good pick given the departures at Chelsea and the DGW first up... But why am I telling you this? You know this already of course.

Jukes

The pricing system in this game is so bullshower. Cech is 6.5mil with 127 points last term, compared to Vorm at 5.5 who scored 158 points last term. Then up forward Torres is 10.0 after a PATHETIC 92 points in 2011/12 compared to Graham at 6.5 who got 138 points...seems like if you play for a big team you're automatically better then every player at a worse team...at least they can SCORE INTO AN OPEN NET.

MTTY

Quote from: elephants on July 20, 2012, 08:18:32 PM

You make me laugh...

Torres is in 25% of teams. i don't think that 25% of players are Chelsea fans ::) He's a good pick given the departures at Chelsea and the DGW first up... But why am I telling you this? You know this already of course.

Valid point made by ele, Chelsea's DGW, means you should (in most cases) have three Chelsea players and one as captain. At the moment i'm choosing between Hazard, A.Cole, Marin, Mata and Cech. Hazard is pretty much a lock (with captaincy as well), while Mata will be coming off the olympics, and Marin may not start. So Cole, Hazard and Cech seem the most likely, as i dislike Spud Torres.

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on July 20, 2012, 08:45:25 PM
The pricing system in this game is so bullshower. Cech is 6.5mil with 127 points last term, compared to Vorm at 5.5 who scored 158 points last term. Then up forward Torres is 10.0 after a PATHETIC 92 points in 2011/12 compared to Graham at 6.5 who got 138 points...seems like if you play for a big team you're automatically better then every player at a worse team...at least they can SCORE INTO AN OPEN NET.

No this game doesn't give you steals. Experts have taken into account changing circumstances this season and have priced people accordingly. Seriously though, if you dont like it, don't play. Above all, dont dog about it ::) we don't need to hear about your little problems too ::)
And are you seriously holding onto that chestnut bud? Wow, move on. How many of the four major trophies did Manure win last season? You really want to play this game?

elephants

Quote from: MTTY on July 20, 2012, 09:16:05 PM

You make me laugh...

Valid point made by ele, Chelsea's DGW, means you should (in most cases) have three Chelsea players and one as captain. At the moment i'm choosing between Hazard, A.Cole, Marin, Mata and Cech. Hazard is pretty much a lock (with captaincy as well), while Mata will be coming off the olympics, and Marin may not start. So Cole, Hazard and Cech seem the most likely, as i dislike Spud Torres.

I want four Chelsea players... Hazard is the one sitting out atm :(

MTTY

Quote from: elephants on July 20, 2012, 09:17:51 PM
Quote from: MTTY on July 20, 2012, 09:16:05 PM

You make me laugh...

I want four Chelsea players... Hazard is the one sitting out atm :(

Really, i'd definitly put Hazard in ahead of Ivanovic or Torres. Also personally i think Park could be the bargain of the year.

Luigi197

MTTY

Whats everyones thoughts on having Giroud and Podolski on field to start the year, given Arsenals opening games of Sunderland (H), Stoke (A), Liverpool (A) ?

Jukes

Quote from: MTTY on July 20, 2012, 10:21:12 PM
Whats everyones thoughts on having Giroud and Podolski on field to start the year, given Arsenals opening games of Sunderland (H), Stoke (A), Liverpool (A) ?

I'm only going to put in Giroud if RVP leaves.