Top 20 FanFooty leagues

Started by upthemaidens, May 27, 2012, 11:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 03, 2012, 08:13:57 PM
Not 100% sure,but think FanFooty had 4 or 5 leagues in top 20 in SC (whereas only 1 in DT),, so well done all involved

We will be working over the summer break trying to put together as many as possible quality leagues. I'll be contacting people over the summer so try to check in from time to time and not be strangers to FF over the summer. We will run the Platinum Gold Silver concept again for 2013 aswell as some new things hopefully so there will leagues aplenty.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Grazz on September 03, 2012, 08:42:25 PM
Not 100% sure,but think FanFooty had 4 or 5 leagues in top 20 in SC (whereas only 1 in DT),, so well done all involved

We will be working over the summer break trying to put together as many as possible quality leagues. I'll be contacting people over the summer so try to check in from time to time and not be strangers to FF over the summer. We will run the Platinum Gold Silver concept again for 2013 aswell as some new things hopefully so there will leagues aplenty.
yeah the Platinum,gold thing worked well.. Gold finished very high (like 4th/5th),, Bronze finished 16th and i think Platinum finished 17th(top 20 anyhow)..  So that really did do well, and once again thankyou Grazz for organising that..

Ringo

Agree Grazz well organised and looking forward to next year.  Pity copper could not rise to the great heights. Very keen again for next year.

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 03, 2012, 08:56:41 PM
Quote from: Grazz on September 03, 2012, 08:42:25 PM

yeah the Platinum,gold thing worked well.. Gold finished very high (like 4th/5th),, Bronze finished 16th and i think Platinum finished 17th(top 20 anyhow)..  So that really did do well, and once again thankyou Grazz for organising that..

No worries i enjoy doing it, what makes it though is when you see the results that you guys achieved. Makes all the hours and contacting a couple of hundred coaches worth every bit of it, very enjoyable.

Quote from: Ringo on September 03, 2012, 09:02:16 PM
Agree Grazz well organised and looking forward to next year.  Pity copper could not rise to the great heights. Very keen again for next year.

Yeh we werent great in Copper but not to bad either. Gold Bronze and Platinum did very well. I hope those guys can keep a couple of those leagues going if not all 3. Id love to see the day FF Leagues own the top 20 page in all forms.