Where will GC Suns finish in 2012?

Started by McRooster, September 15, 2010, 08:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

With the flux of jets flying in and the big jumbo yet to land (GAJ) where do you think the GC Suns will finish next year?

Master Q

Bottom Eight, but I believe in 2013 they'll be Top 8, 2014 or 2015, Top 4, 2016 or 17 Premiers.

Kazahkstan

I'd think around or just outside the 8. Similar to Adelaide.

Alex7089

Finish 9th just so they know how horrible THAT is straight up :P

Hawka

wil strugle in the firsthalf of the year and like in the vfl this yr they wil fade out in the 2nd half of games...but they wil finish higher than lions and esendon :-P so il say 12

ossie85

Spoon.

Lock, even if they get 10 uncontracted players, that still leaves 12 first year/rookies/etc. Even if they get 12 Nic Nats and Martins it won't be enough in 2011.

.... I hope ;(

benjy251090

i would say bottom 8 somewhere, no idea where in there, maybe spoon, maybe 16th, who knows, it might take a season for all of the new signings to gel together after years of playing against eachother

Boomz

Justin Bieber

I'm saying bottom half of the ladder. As ossie said, 12 rookies in the starting line up :-\. Should trade for some players as well which should lower that number.

Even then, Those players need to learn to gel first.

McRooster

The Suns season will set very early i think - 12th to 17th.

DazBurg

i agree bottom 9 will have to many young guys and the experienced players will need time to gel together
though might of been different if they i get both ablett and pav

EAGLE4LIFE

RiOtChEsS

4 wins tops and a wooden spoon unless wce get worst ???

roo boys!

Yeah Spoon I think, really hard to pick but if they are losing games In the VFL, just a few senior players won't fix that I don't think, but they will win games, hard to pick, I am not certain...

Alex7089

Yeah but when you think about it some of those VFL teams could probably win games against AFL squads.

But true how can you be expected to make finals when you can't win a game in the VFL?