Purple 77

JBs-Hawks

fanTCfool

Toronto trade: National #71
Buenos Aires trade: Beijing Future Fourth Round Selection + National #90

iZ to confirm.

Purple 77

iZander

Quote from: fanTCfool on November 30, 2023, 09:32:52 PMToronto trade: National #71
Buenos Aires trade: Beijing Future Fourth Round Selection + National #90

iZ to confirm.
Confirmed

kilblufftwo

ndt trade future 5th
tokyo trade n81

reason: cause

Boomz

Purple 77

Purple 77

Trade Period 2 is OPEN

*meant to do this when PSD finished - apologies for delay

Rules:
 - Where previously this was strictly 1 for 1, 2 for 2 movements etc, you now have some flexibility! Provided that you STAY WITHIN THE CAP AT ALL TIMES, your list size can be between 43-44 (44 being the max number of players on a WXV list atm), allowing you to do 1 for 2 or 2 for 1 deals, etc.
 - You are permitted FOUR LIST MOVEMENTS. A list movement is defined as the trading out of a player or future pick. If you trade 1 player/pick and get 2 back, this counts as 1 movement for you, and 2 movements for the other team.
 - On-trading a player ALSO counts as a list movement. If I trade Cale Morton for Jimmy Toumpas, then Jimmy Toumpas for Jordan Gysberts, I haven't made one list movement, I've made two (1 for trading out Morton, 1 for trading out Toumpas). Again, movements are defined as the trading out of a player.
 - You are still able to trade future picks. Each pick you trade out counts as a list movement. Provided that your current list remains at 43 or 44 players, you are only restricted by your number of list movements (e.g. you can hypothetically trade out 4 future round draft picks in exchange for 1 player, provided that the other team formerly had 44 players, and you had 43 players)
 - I rule on all trades in this period (except for ones I'm involved in). These decisions are final.
 - Trade Period closes 11.59.59pm AEDST on the day before the first AFL pre-season match TBC)

Remember, all discussion goes in the confab thread. If you have any questions, PM me, or direct them there :)

Purple 77

Trade period closed as of a few days ago.

Lists are locked in for 2024. Lets go!