Team Kimtown 2017

Started by bkimm32, April 27, 2017, 10:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkimm32

I'm doing pretty well right now, 217th overall but 4 trades used already hurts as well my round 11 team. As you can see I'm stuck with 6 prems + steele for the round 11 byes. My round 9 is very lean as likely most with only 3 prems. Round 12 is a little lean with 4 prems and round 13 is very healthy with 6 + WHE.

Now it's just about upgrade time. If not this round, then definitely next. I was trying to hold off GC and Port players until after round 9, but Wines and Gray are very appealing right now with their price. My initial upgrade thoughts were Rockliff and Buddy, but both being in round 11 hurts. So I'll be holding out for them until after that. Especially buddy who shares it with 3 other my forwards. Another option is bringing in Dustin who has the lacklustre round 12 bye, who is very affordable right now, although has an extremely high BE so would probably pay to weight a week or 2 longer with him. My only concern is that he won't score like Rockliff or Wines will due to being thrown around all over the ground and not as consistent.

Any thoughts and advice? Been over my notes 100s of times and still scratching my head. So turned to this place.

HappyDEZ

217th. Nice work. If you wanted to take a make or break risk I reckon Cripps (Carlton) is your man. BE of 119 so he can easily wait a week but $520K for his SC potential is a bargain. Could be an absolute gem at M8. Could be..... Parker is another. They both have the Rd 11 bye so maybe better as Rd 12 upgrade targets. I def wouldn't trade in Wines or Robbie. I would stick to your original plan there. AKA after Rd 9 if at all.