Trade Talk

Started by Nige, August 01, 2015, 02:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

Quote from: Jukes on September 24, 2015, 12:29:16 AM
Miles averaged 5.5 more in 2015 and is 5 years younger. That's down from 100 in 2014 - JJK has never averaged 80+ in consecutive seasons.

But maybe I'm just bias towards players who actually score more points - how stupid of me. That's why we're the spooners I guess - oh wait.
I rate Miles, but he's a mid and defenders, rucks, & forwards are of higher value. Kennedy is in his prime but I agree, he only has a year or two (why I don't think the risk would be as significant for a team which will be in the finals window for the next 4-7 seasons).

But you take my word, it may be next year, or even 3-4 years from now. Miles will fall... The unit of measurement I would use to rate his fall is... Miles hahaha  :P

Then again, he may constantly average 90's. I think of him as more of a Shaun Grigg type than an Ellis/Cotchin/or Lids for the Tiges (fantasy-wise that is).

But I would prefer a low 90's averaging forward over a high 90's averaging mid any day of the week. However, like you said, age is a persuasive factor supporting Miles. Still think of him as a utilities player (like Mitch Duncan - I rate the boy, but I have worked hard to push him out of the midfield group and into the utilities - Hartlett & Shuey will be the next player I target to be U2/3 - one can dream can't they  :P hahaha).

kilbluff1985

exactly the fact that JJK is a forward and Miles is a mid evens it out

T Dog

Colorado has a Brownlow trade special going.

2011 Brownlow Medalist - Dane Swan + Patrick Ambrose + Jay Kennedy-Harris trade pack available.
Looking for 2 mids.

Football Factory

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 24, 2015, 06:24:40 AM

Yep, that's what happened with this trade.

1. Anaheim trade: Jack Steven (average 103)
San Francisco trade: Michael Hibberd (average 81)

Pkbaldy

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on September 28, 2015, 01:02:21 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 24, 2015, 06:24:40 AM

Yep, that's what happened with this trade.

1. Anaheim trade: Jack Steven (average 103)
San Francisco trade: Michael Hibberd (average 81)

And was a pretty dismal year for Hibberd, by his standards.

T Dog

Had a few queries on what Colorado is doing with ND picks 1,2,3.

In no particular order Francis, Parish, Hopper are most likely picks.
Yes they are tradeable but they did cost a few good players to get them, so not cheap giveaway trade.
Can expand a trade over 2 or 3 players and or Rd1 RD PICK..
Yes pick 1 can be traded.
Only looking for mids to trade in.

update:

Just ND 3 and 10 now.

kilbluff1985

so Z Smith interest anyone? would take a 3rd round pick for him

T Dog

Ryan Bastinac + ND #26 can be package for a 60+ game midfielder,  under 27 yo,  who averaged 80+ last season.. 8)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: T Dog on October 20, 2015, 09:38:50 AM
Ryan Bastinac + ND #26 can be package for a 60+ game midfielder,  under 27 yo,  who averaged 80+ last season.. 8)

so specific lol

T Dog

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 20, 2015, 11:17:23 AM
Quote from: T Dog on October 20, 2015, 09:38:50 AM

so specific lol

Just making things easier...taking out the guesswork   ;D 

powersuperkents

Eric Mackenzie on the trade table

Will consider all options, but offers involving a forward will be looked upon favourably  :)

T Dog

Dane Swan + ND #26  can be packaged for a 60+ game midfielder,  under 28 yo,  who averaged 80+ last season

T Dog

Colorado have a package of  ND # 43,44,46,& 49 + RD #32 for any RD 2 ND or RD pick. Will take a 1st rounder if you get stuck.

T Dog

Its Melb Cup Eve. The Cup Field is strong and deep. Punters are everywhere.

The Colorado special bet package is  Jimmy Bartel + ND #10. The odds I am looking for is 80+ game midfielder,  under 28 yo,  who averaged 90+ last season.  Anyone interested in taking the punt?   ;D

Disclaimer: We are not encouraging you to gamble, we are encouraging you to bet.

kilbluff1985

Jack Newnes, Ben Jacobs, Paul Seedsman, Shaun Atley, Jack Hombsch, Sam Butler, Liam dawson

some of the above be packaged for a premo mid that would suit my team