5+YTP+2

= 34 with Ba still to play

BMS

4+(-1x2)+6+1+11
2+16+2
13+1

= 54 all played

flower YOU JOHNSON, MICHU AND DEFOE.

Come on Ba, all I ask of you is 3 goals, an assist and 3 bonus points...
You forgot to put Vertonghen in my side. That's another 6 points taking me to 60, but you also get 3 points for home ground, which means you only need Ba to get 4 goals, an assist and 3 bonus points for the win... :P

elephants

Jukes

Lost by a point.

At least my goal difference won't go down...

elephants

Haha Ba gave it a real crack. I also lost but the good thing is so did Jukesy so I'm still top for now ;D

CrowsFan

Round 12 Results

YNWA Warriors 24 vs 39 Scaling Saints
Best
YNWA Warriors - Coloccini
Scaling Saints - Shawcross, Skrtel, Williams
Subs
YNWA Warriors - Lallana subbed on for Sahin
Scaling Saints - Williams and Kightly subbed on for Walker and Morrison

KKS United 46 vs 45 Goodfellas
Best
KKS United - Agger, Baines, Dembele
Goodfellas - van Persie, Fellaini, Krul
Subs
KKS United - McAuley subbed on for Nani
Goodfellas - None

The Flippin' Pancakes 50 vs 60 Blue Mountain State
Best
The Flippin' Pancakes - Ba, Dempsey, Reina
Blue Mountain State - Michu, Defoe, Johnson, Smalling, Vertonghen
Subs
The Flippin' Pancakes - None
Blue Mountain State - Michu subbed on for Valencia

The Brown Trumpets 39 vs 61 The Casserole Kids
Best
The Brown Trumpets - Mata, Tevez
The Casserole Kids - Rooney, Enrique, Simpson
Subs
The Brown Trumpets - Cahill subbed on for Koscielny
The Casserole Kids - Mignotel, Sterling and Duff subbed on for De Gea, Sagna and Carroll

Jukes

I reckon we should have a rule the you get 1 point deducted for every sub that CF has to make, assuming you have a playing substitute and it's not a donut ;)

Also, I know why I got such a great GD; every time I lose it's by a point or two, and sometimes I win by like 30 points (aka every time vs ele)

CrowsFan

Quote from: Jukes on December 05, 2012, 12:35:17 AM
I reckon we should have a rule the you get 1 point deducted for every sub that CF has to make, assuming you have a playing substitute and it's not a donut ;)

Also, I know why I got such a great GD; every time I lose it's by a point or two, and sometimes I win by like 30 points (aka every time vs ele)
I'll put in that rule just for your game Jukes, but I'm also going to instigate the rule I mentioned earlier in the thread where you lose a point if you spell a name wrong. Therefore you still lose by 1 :P

elephants

#tankingfordraftpicks

My Chumps

Boys bossed it  8)

Rooney scoring 32 helps :P

elephants

Would've beaten all but two teams this week and annoyingly enough I was playing one of those that out scored me :(

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on December 05, 2012, 02:09:09 PM
Would've beaten all but two teams this week and annoyingly enough I was playing one of those that out scored me :(
Seems to happen to me most weeks ;)

BoredSaint

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 05, 2012, 12:40:25 AM

I'll put in that rule just for your game Jukes, but I'm also going to instigate the rule I mentioned earlier in the thread where you lose a point if you spell a name wrong. Therefore you still lose by 1 :P
thats not entirely fair.. how was i supposed to know that walker wouldnt play this week

elephants

Quote from: BoredSaint on December 06, 2012, 03:53:07 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on December 05, 2012, 12:40:25 AM

thats not entirely fair.. how was i supposed to know that walker wouldnt play this week

I just assumed that CF was joking? I agree it's not fair though :P