EPL 2012/13 General Discussion and Banter Thread

Started by Tominator, August 19, 2012, 01:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

No you get 2. One that can be used at any time of the season and one that can only be used during the January transfer window. Ever thought about reading the rules on the website? Everything is written very clearly there ::)

Luigi197

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 20, 2012, 07:50:05 PM
No you get 2. One that can be used at any time of the season and one that can only be used during the January transfer window. Ever thought about reading the rules on the website? Everything is written very clearly there ::)

bahah yeah its not that hard ;D

elephants

Dude I know what it is ::)

If I played it I could fix up that trade.

Off your high-horse mate ::)

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on August 20, 2012, 10:14:04 PM

Dude I know what it is ::)

If I played it I could fix up that trade.

Off your high-horse mate ::)
LE that wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the tominator post above yours. When I was replying you hadn't replied yet so I didn't feel I needed to quote his post since I was directly after it. Sorry about the confusion ;)

elephants

Oh sorry buddy :)

I was like... Huh? Haha all good :)

Tominator

Hahaha good call I'll give you that one  ::)

Has anybody been following the League Championship last year ? What are your thoughts on the promoted clubs? Southampton looked good last night

elephants

Tominator

Quote from: elephants on August 20, 2012, 11:14:01 PM
I heard Wolves lost to Leeds :(

yeah I can't see Wolves coming back to the Premier League for a year or two at least

Jukes

Reckon Leicester, Bolton and Cardiff will come up this season. Leeds and Blackburn also good shots.

More exciting though is who will go down from the epl. Thinking Norwich, QPR and Reading; Wigan could lose every game until Christmas then somehow manage to win every game in the run home and scrape survival, also think West Ham and Southampton will scrape respectable league positions challenging for top 10.

Would love if Liverpool kept going like this and got relegated. One can dream.

elephants

Quote from: Tominator on August 20, 2012, 11:57:31 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 20, 2012, 11:14:01 PM
I heard Wolves lost to Leeds :(

yeah I can't see Wolves coming back to the Premier League for a year or two at least

I hope your wrong but I think you're right :(

MTTY

Quote from: Jukes on August 21, 2012, 12:08:11 AM
Reckon Leicester, Bolton and Cardiff will come up this season. Leeds and Blackburn also good shots.

More exciting though is who will go down from the epl. Thinking Norwich, QPR and Reading; Wigan could lose every game until Christmas then somehow manage to win every game in the run home and scrape survival, also think West Ham and Southampton will scrape respectable league positions challenging for top 10.

Harsh....

elephants

Quote from: MTTY on August 21, 2012, 12:09:25 AM
Quote from: Jukes on August 21, 2012, 12:08:11 AM

Harsh....

Jesus... At least I know its not just Chelsea he gets all dogy about :P

Jukes

yeah because that's getting dogy...

I like Liverpool a lot more then Chelski and City. I respect them for their history. Their fans passion. Have been to Anfield, been to Stamford Bridge, been to Maine Road. Anfield's atmosphere was a million times better then both of theirs put together.

Tominator

Quote from: Jukes on August 21, 2012, 12:18:25 AM
yeah because that's getting dogy...

I like Liverpool a lot more then Chelski and City. I respect them for their history. Their fans passion. Have been to Anfield, been to Stamford Bridge, been to Maine Road. Anfield's atmosphere was a million times better then both of theirs put together.

+1 to the bold stuff