Euros 15s National Draft 2013

Started by elephants, November 22, 2012, 07:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

LaHug trusts me to do the drafting, but may not after this pick.. May seem a bit odd taking him this early, but he had been tipped to go in the top 20. So the Bison take....

Tim Membrey

Averaged 87.08 in the TAC Cup, so should hopefully be a good forward scorer for the Bison in the coming years...

Scrads

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 23, 2012, 10:07:23 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 23, 2012, 09:31:39 PM
Cheers ele made my pick easy for me :p

I take Ben Kennedy
Didn't think he was a chance to slip to me :(.

That would have sucked for you if you downgraded to my 17 and missed him by 2 spots :(

CrowsFan

Hawka up again. Why does he have so many picks? :o
Geez he has 13 picks!! Is he actually going to use them all? If he does he will have to delist 8 players and even then he wouldn't get a pick in the rookie draft!

elephants

Great pick CF. I personally think this is when he should've gone in the real draft!

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 23, 2012, 10:20:28 PM
Hawka up again. Why does he have so many picks? :o
Geez he has 13 picks!! Is he actually going to use them all? If he does he will have to delist 8 players and even then he wouldn't get a pick in the rookie draft!

Hawka won't struggle to delist 8 players mate ;)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 23, 2012, 10:10:24 PM
LaHug trusts me to do the drafting, but may not after this pick.. May seem a bit odd taking him this early, but he had been tipped to go in the top 20. So the Bison take....

Tim Membrey

Averaged 87.08 in the TAC Cup, so should hopefully be a good forward scorer for the Bison in the coming years...

suprising pick, apprentice plumber and has the gayest tattoo ever but the kid can play footy, Will probs be a cult hero at his new club

CrowsFan

Certainly agree with your view on the tattoo fark, it is awful!! But certainly has skills which should see him succeed at the Swans :)

@LE I haven't actually seen his squad. Is it really that bad?

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 23, 2012, 10:34:35 PM
Certainly agree with your view on the tattoo fark, it is awful!! But certainly has skills which should see him succeed at the Swans :)

must have been a drunk tattoo...especially as a plumber hahaha

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Scrads on November 23, 2012, 10:19:09 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on November 23, 2012, 10:07:23 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 23, 2012, 09:31:39 PM
Cheers ele made my pick easy for me :p

I take Ben Kennedy
Didn't think he was a chance to slip to me :(.
That would have sucked for you if you downgraded to my 17 and missed him by 2 spots :(
Yep, why was lucky I didn't do that trade! But now have to research....

Justin Bieber

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on November 24, 2012, 12:12:40 AM
Hmmm when's Hawka picking.

Might be done for the night mate.

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 23, 2012, 10:30:52 PM

Tim Membrey

suprising pick, apprentice plumber and has the gayest tattoo ever but the kid can play footy, Will probs be a cult hero at his new club

I legit actually like his tattoo. Makes me laugh every time I look at it ;D

Well he has a stack of nat picks as he is well and truly in the rebuilding stage. On top of that is the fact that a few of the players on his list at the moment have actually been delisted in, for lack of a better word, real life :P

So really he relies on these picks to help his team get back on its feet :)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: elephants on November 24, 2012, 12:56:10 AM
Quote from: whatlez on November 24, 2012, 12:12:40 AM
Hmmm when's Hawka picking.

Might be done for the night mate.

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 23, 2012, 10:30:52 PM

Tim Membrey

I legit actually like his tattoo. Makes me laugh every time I look at it ;D

Well he has a stack of nat picks as he is well and truly in the rebuilding stage. On top of that is the fact that a few of the players on his list at the moment have actually been delisted in, for lack of a better word, real life :P

So really he relies on these picks to help his team get back on its feet :)

lets just say if you wanted to trade for players in his team you would definiately not be losing and onfield players ;)

Hawka

Jed Anderson an Taylor garner and can someone tell the British people to put me on auto pick :)

CrowsFan

Didn't think Anderson would go this early...

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 24, 2012, 01:23:18 PM
Didn't think Anderson would go this early...

Didnt finish school bit of a dropkick from northern territory but after the death of his father has put his head down and worked hard anderson could really be the success story of the year

CrowsFan

Yeah I know who he is, just thought he would go with a pick in the 30's...