Main Menu

List Managment (delistings)

Started by silloc, October 30, 2014, 10:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silloc

Delisted: Leroy Jetta, Kyle Hardingham, Dylan Van Unen, Sean Gregory, Fraiser Thurlow(r), Cory Dell'olio(r).
Left: Paddy

Ins: Gwildt, Cooney, Giles, Plus Ambrose elevation.

So that leaves 1 spots on our senior list (pick17 and 20), 3 rookie spots. Have I forgotten someone? We'll have to drop another surely. Any thoughts? Drop somebody then rookie list them.

Rookies spots: Andrew Browne and Kwame McHarg's names have been thrown up. Although I've heard Kwame is a bit of a douchebag.

I know Dell'olio was doing his 3rd year as a rookie, and I'm pretty sure they can't do more than three without either elevating or delisting. Wondering if they can pick him back up as a rookie again? Will they?

silloc

Ziplock

Boomz

Damn a bit disappointed we delisted Aylett but at least we are planning to rookie list him. Showed a bit when he played and looked good in the VFL.

kilbluff1985

silloc

I would have picked Aylett also. His problem has been more with injuries than actual skill, think it's a safer bet rookie listing him. If you would have delisted anyone else (only other options were below 20ish) it would have flowered with their heads too much and they would have never come good.