Main Menu

Liam Anthony

Started by RiOtChEsS, May 24, 2013, 12:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

its me lads

Got himself a mention on the AFL site.

"North Melbourne players Liam Anthony (34 disposals), Cameron Delaney (26) and Ben Jacobs (26) proved pivotal in North Ballarat's three-point win over Frankston."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-07-21/kerr-reported

Can't find out how many effective disposals he had cos the VFL site has shat itself.

Nige

2013 Offseason News ‏@theafloffseason 3h

There are reports that Liam Anthony has asked to be traded from the Kangaroos back to WA.

Holz

possible good news for fantasy owners there, freo wont want him though. Coudl he crack into the eagles midfield?

Cicjose

why would freo not want him? if we win the flag we will want a top up of talent with a view to drafting KPP...

roo boys!

Quote from: Cicjose on September 25, 2013, 07:36:10 PM
why would freo not want him? if we win the flag we will want a top up of talent with a view to drafting KPP...
I assume Holz was just referring to your midfield depth...Eagles aren't too shabby either though

Holz

Quote from: Cicjose on September 25, 2013, 07:36:10 PM

because he struggles under pressure and hasnt got the accuracy that is needed in the game style freo play. You already have ball winners in barlow and mundy if he cant break into norths midfield why would he break into the premiers midfield.

yeah eagles arent too shabby but i can see a reaso to add players if your not a top 8 squad.