Main Menu

Dynasty, Dynasty, Dynasty

Started by Crushemall, February 26, 2010, 06:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crushemall

What a sensational year with fev replacing Bradshaw and Charman back to full fitness hopefully paving the way for Mitchy Clark pushing forward to provide more headaches to Backlines the world over I think with Voss' leadership and a Black, Power, Rich, Clark/Charman engine room the stage is set for another DYNASTY yes I said it go you good things.

Justin Bieber

black and power past their prime and on the decline.

lions need to get a better backline to support adcock and drummond there. merrett just isn't good enough for the FB position IMO. if they do this they will be a force to be reckoned with.

Master Q

Hellopplz, I think that the pressure and headache from the foward line makes up for the back line. Even if it means Shootouts everygame, a win is a win.
Power and Black past there prime? don't think so.

Cicjose

i dont think anyone ever gets back to full fitness after a knee reco.

Cambo

Yep, after going down to Richmond, I can totally see what you are saying  Crushemall ;D ;D ;D

No Brown dog = No bite from Lions....

RyanV22

Their team is lacking speed. Power, Black and Rich may be excellent users but they lack any real line breakers in the centre or on the wings. The injuries to their backline and team in general have also exposed their lack of depth. The dynasty is looking old with Black and Power too.

Ruckus

Re Lions V Blues game: Poor decisions. Poor execution of the poor decisions. Poor effort. Very, very poor. The next 3 weeks will probably be a lot worse.