Main Menu

One more time for Gia

Started by Ricochet, August 30, 2013, 09:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-08-30/one-more-time-for-gia

WESTERN Bulldogs veteran Daniel Giansiracusa will play on next year after signing a one year contract extension with the club.

Reaffirming his commitment to Whitten Oval, the 31 year-old has also agreed to take on an official coaching in 2015.

Rusty00

Leading goalkicker at the Dogs this year. Definitely playing well enough for another year and will help develop the youngsters.

roo boys!

Bit of a surprise tbh this one! Not saying he's not playing well but thought it was already pencilled in. Good on him

Ziplock

Quote from: roo boys! on August 30, 2013, 05:38:14 PM
Bit of a surprise tbh this one! Not saying he's not playing well but thought it was already pencilled in. Good on him

yeah, I thought he was going to finish up this year as well.

Nige

Yeah, I too thought he'd penciled in a retirement, but his form this year has been pretty good. I think he's pretty much locked in a retirement for the end of the next year though to pursue coaching since he seems pretty passionate about that.

Vinny

tbagrocks

Plenty of dads at the Doggies but even more kids! Keeping the Dads around is a nice idea while the team builds a very handy team!

Dogs could be good next year! Still too early for a top finish but they will be building nicely! What a stunning draft from them last year, with the talent already there! Go Doggies ;D

Rusty00

They have indeed drafted well the last couple of years and the future looks bright for the Dogs

woofy

Good to see positive feedback from supporters of other clubs! Cheers!