Main Menu

Milera asks to return home

Started by Ricochet, August 28, 2014, 04:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2014-08-28/milera

St Kilda Football Club has been advised by Terry Milera of his desire to return home to South Australia at the end of 2014 for personal reasons.

The 26-year-old has played 30 games and kicked 31 goals for the Saints since his debut in Round 1, 2012.

Milera is contracted until the end of 2015 but St Kilda will support his interest in returning to South Australia subject to a satisfactory trade being completed.

St Kilda Head of Football, Chris Pelchen said that while the club was disappointed with the likelihood of Milera departing the Saints, it was understanding of the circumstances surrounding his decision.

"We are sorry that Terry is likely to move on from the Saints at the end of the season but we fully appreciate the personal reasons contributing to his decision," Pelchen said.

Pkbaldy

Not going to be a major loss. I would of thought he was going to be on the chopping block anyway.

Jroo

Nige

Bill Manspeaker

I haven't read the article but it's probably mentioned in there... does this void his contract? probably work out better for us, rather than delisting him but still having to pay him, he can leave and not cost us a cent

he's got talent but very, very lazy. been homesick for a while now

Mat0369

Saints would be happy for a packet of chips for him. He isn't very good

CrowsFan

Ringo

Nige

Didn't wanna make a new thread but I thought since this news is both St Kilda and Adelaide related it would kinda fit in this thead.

Apparently James Gwilt could be on his way to the Crows.

Also, Cam O'Shea could be a Saint in 2015.