Main Menu

Malthouse to the Crows?

Started by kilbluff1985, July 29, 2015, 08:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

SuperFooty (AFL) ‏@superfooty  11h11 hours ago
Guess who wants to coach again... Malthouse open to talking to Adelaide about top job

would u guys want him?

i never want him to coach again his game plan so boring

Dave085

When we were looking for a new coach last year I thought it would be exciting to have him at the club. My opinion has since changed and I don't believe he would be the man to take the club forward.

Jay

Pkbaldy

In: Malthouse, Daisy Thomas

Out: Any chance of winning a flag.

TomK

Capper

haha what a laughing stock the crows would be. There is no way the Crows would ask him. He has a better chance of getting the blues job back.

I like Robbo's comment "Gerard you have a better chance of coaching the Crows than Mick"

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Capper on July 29, 2015, 04:11:33 PM
haha what a laughing stock the crows would be. There is no way the Crows would ask him. He has a better chance of getting the blues job back.

I like Robbo's comment "Gerard you have a better chance of coaching the Crows than Mick"

lol i like that one

powersuperkents

If he gets the job, you guys are flowered hahaha

As a Port supporter, it would make me extremely happy. Therefore, it is too good, from my perspective, to be true.

Riccuto isn't an idiot and I think Adelaide will choose the right man (they always do). But I don't see any team wanting the Malthouse/Daisy/Wood combo hahahaha

Just as an unrelated compliment, Campo is doing a good job as the interim coach. I see the Crows playing finals this season and, even if it's only for the remainder of the year, I think Campo will do a solid job leading the playing group through the pressure of finals football (a fair share of the playing group doesn't have finals experience, which is a good thing but hard to believe - a lot of young talent in that side)

quinny88

Tbag so one eyed that he would still say it's a good move if they did it  :P ;D

I love how these stories get blown up haha Mick was asked about it and he said he wouldn't totally dismiss it but it was highly unlikely.. To the AFL media that equals headlines "Malthouse to coach the Crows" hahaha

Neither parties involved are that stupid.. Are they?  :o

Dave085

I think the most peculiar quote was the one referring to them living in Adelaide, his wife saying 'We don't have to live in Adelaide - you do'."

Ummm, awkward... Is she saying she will remain where she is and he cam come here on his own?!

PowerBug

Quote from: Dave085 on July 30, 2015, 11:28:48 AM
I think the most peculiar quote was the one referring to them living in Adelaide, his wife saying 'We don't have to live in Adelaide - you do'."

Ummm, awkward... Is she saying she will remain where she is and he cam come here on his own?!
Our city is great, I don't know why people seem to think there's something majorly wrong with it ::) It has it's rough spots, but so does every place in the country.

This won't happen, no chance. At the very most he will be hired to help out the new coach if he is inexperienced.

powersuperkents

Well one positive, if it actually occurs, would be that the other 17 clubs would get to trade out it's spuds for Adelaide's premier talent  :P

Grazz

It's a big NO from me for the coaching role, he'd be pretty handy as an assistant but doubt he'd mover here for an assistants position.

T Dog

Mick in Adelaide..WoW... can only imagine the media scrutiny that he loves so well  ::)