Main Menu

Q no.4

Started by Alex7089, August 12, 2010, 07:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Q has fallen to 4th on the posts ;D
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php?action=stats
No doubt he will overtake me again as soon as he logs on. I also took a screenshot so I can look at it forever ;D
Going to crop it and put it up :P

RobsOverAchieverss

Is it good or bad that you have more posts? Good for your fanfooty rep probably bad for your social life would you say?

valkorum

Great work Alex.  I have dropped to 10th.  It wont be long and I wont be in the top 10 anymore :(

Alex7089

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 12, 2010, 07:31:27 PM
Is it good or bad that you have more posts? Good for your fanfooty rep probably bad for your social life would you say?
Pretty much I think
Quality over quantity Valk! Besides I don't think there is anybody primed to overtake you, you can fight back!

Flame

You're to far ahead of me Valk!!

Master Q

Well I've logged on and I knew this would happen. Thursday is my weakness, you've came out bursting the last week so It would be long till you burn out.

Alex7089

Haha, don't worry Q, there is plenty of you to reply to you will have a 40 post lead by the end of the day. I have wiped out everything getting ahead....

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 12, 2010, 07:31:27 PM
:'( :'( :'(. You should look at time online :-X.

But I get the majority of my posts from my holidays and non fantasy boards nowadays.

Alex7089

Yeah same I am posting in the team boards a lot more. I am not at the P&T boards as much at the moment it is to busy with the teams just come out.

Alex7089

That being said I still have 1699 posts in SC P&T 8)

Justin Bieber

Anybody willing to lend me a life?

Alex7089

I bought one from iprimus about 11 & 1/2 months ago. After being a customer for a year you get one free, you can have that one :P

roo boys!

Quote from: valkorum on August 12, 2010, 07:32:14 PM
Great work Alex.  I have dropped to 10th.  It wont be long and I wont be in the top 10 anymore :(
Sorry :(

iPrimus, tch!

Alex7089

They gave me a great deal!

roo boys!

Must be better than my 2Gig for a family!