Stevie G vs Lampard?

Started by reesbr, June 11, 2010, 10:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reesbr

which one ???

both great players

cledus32

Lampard, cause he will take the spot kicks. The real question is do i risk a 433 structure and play villa-messi-van persie up front???

reesbr

Ooohh thats hard. Not sure. I am playing a 3 4 3

Fletch74

Quote from: cledus32 on June 11, 2010, 10:29:22 AM
Lampard, cause he will take the spot kicks. The real question is do i risk a 433 structure and play villa-messi-van persie up front???
+1 re Lampard

Justin Bieber

cledus, if you're playing those 3 up front, not much risk there!!

reesbr

whos in your midfield cledus?

cledus32

My midfield would be:
3: Kaka, Lampard, Ribery
4: Kaka, Lampard, Ribery, Schwienstiger

Big Lance

stevie g is the clutch king in big games, many a time he has driven liverpool to a win in big games off his own boot. Lampard is a great player but hands down, Gerrard is the pick.

reesbr

the poll says 4 - 2 lampards way. i am gonna go lampard i think

CrowsFan

cledus the only risk is playing 4 at the back. you should play 3 because they are generally the lowest scoring

RobsOverAchievers

Gerrard who is Captain of England despite, the fact he is 100 times the player Lampard is, He is now Captain and will more than likely play 90 minutes every game where as Lampard will have to play 2nd Fiddle to Gerrard,  Both Similiar style players and England need a central midfielder with a more defence mind or to play a holding role the 2 cannot play in the same team together everone knows that. In suming up Gerrard will play more and create,score myore than lampard.

HillHero13

Lampard all he way... in career best form...

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: HillHero13 on June 11, 2010, 04:18:55 PM
Lampard all he way... in career best form...
Chelsea Fan of course

Justin Bieber

I'm unbiased :D. I don't like either of them. If Milner was playing first team I would of had him ahead of these two ::) ;D.

Master Q

I thought Gerrard scores more then Lampard?