kilbluff1985

Noz

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 24, 2013, 12:11:55 PM
what's the meaning behind it FF?

Try saying it out loud ;)

kilbluff1985

PowerBug

The reason is obviously because when you think of England you think of London, and compares to London Nottingham and Leeds are so far away. ;)

Football Factory

JB hit the nail on the head  ;D  . I like PB's take on it makes it seem not so rude  :)  I ran it past Ringo and he said it was cool with him, but to post it up and see if anyone was offended by it.

Nige

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on December 24, 2013, 01:45:47 PM
JB hit the nail on the head  ;D  . I like PB's take on it makes it seem not so rude  :)  I ran it past Ringo and he said it was cool with him, but to post it up and see if anyone was offended by it.
I think it's pure genius.  :P

Football Factory

Quote from: NigeyS on December 24, 2013, 02:46:50 PM
I think it's pure genius.  :P
:)

SydneyRox

[/quote

I am offended...

That my damn brain didnt think of it first!!

Football Factory

Shows how much of a life i have SR   ;D

Ringo

Draw is now up on front page.

There may be some minor tinkering to even out HGA as I have not checked that at this point in time. Excluding the Rivalry round where we have no HGA there should be 8 home and 8 away games for all teams and I will check this.

If any one notices any other errors please advise me.

Justin Bieber

That sucks, I verse Werewolves and Hawks away from home, but all the crap teams at home  >:(

JBs-Hawks

Bradford, Winchester and Hastings at home, I like :P

Vinny

Don't mind our draw, hoping for a 7-12 finish. :)

Nige

Quote from: Ringo on January 02, 2014, 02:41:39 PM
Draw is now up on front page.

There may be some minor tinkering to even out HGA as I have not checked that at this point in time. Excluding the Rivalry round where we have no HGA there should be 8 home and 8 away games for all teams and I will check this.

If any one notices any other errors please advise me.
I think I forgot to post it, but I think I agreed with both tabs and Jukes that the Rams and Steins would no longer be rivals and would now become rivals with Swaggers and Bunnies respectively.