Port Adelaide 2015 / 2016 Discussion

Started by GM, September 20, 2014, 10:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 22, 2014, 11:27:14 AM
Tiser was saying today the Power are in talks with a forward "not Tyrone Vickery"

Just thinking about the forwards who may be on the market - Waite, Grimley, Membrey...who else?
Paddy Ryder is in town today

Mr.Craig

Just the way it was worded suggested it wasn't Paddy being talked about. I presume this mysterious forward is "Plan B".

GM

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 22, 2014, 12:31:16 PM
Just the way it was worded suggested it wasn't Paddy being talked about. I presume this mysterious forward is "Plan B".
U would be surprised if we didn't get him.

Mailman the 2nd

I wouldn't be suprised if he doesn't go to Port, there's plenty of clubs in the hunt

Nige

Hinkley's said the Power are looking for another ruck and forward.

Toga

Wasn't there talk about Lowden being a possibility?

Ziplock

Quote from: Nige on September 22, 2014, 02:24:22 PM
Hinkley's said the Power are looking for another ruck and forward.

Probs can get Giles.

GM

Noz

Would not be surprised to see us make a play for Ryder/Waite by offering up Kane Mitchell as trade bait.

Ricochet

Reports that you boys have offered up pick 16 for Ryder which beats Brissie's offer of pick 22.
Nigey posted in the Essendon thread

Nige

The Age reckons Port have expressed interest in Liam Jones.

Toga

Ryder for Pick 16 would be a huge get for the Power.. Would take the team to that next level

KoopKicka

Quote from: Toga on September 24, 2014, 09:59:58 AM
Ryder for Pick 16 would be a huge get for the Power.. Would take the team to that next level

I agree, we have already got so many youngins that chasing after an established tall, and one as good as Ryder, doesnt bother me with that sort of pick.

Toga

Ken Hinkley has just confirmed on 5AA that Cameron Hitchcock, Brent Renouf and Campbell Heath have been delisted by the club.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Toga on September 24, 2014, 05:26:54 PM
Ken Hinkley has just confirmed on 5AA that Cameron Hitchcock, Brent Renouf and Campbell Heath have been delisted by the club.

Aww, I liked Heath :( Great about the other two though. Finally!