SilverLions 2020

Started by SilverLion, January 04, 2020, 07:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arbel

Looks a solid team just wait on rookie selections I guess.
I\m not a huge fan on MacPherson. Could get Steven and use the extra cash for rookie adjustments if needed.

SilverLion

Quote from: maygs on March 16, 2020, 01:35:10 PM
Team looks very strong.

Quote from: arbel on March 16, 2020, 06:38:46 PM
Looks a solid team just wait on rookie selections I guess.
I\m not a huge fan on MacPherson. Could get Steven and use the extra cash for rookie adjustments if needed.
Cheers. I can't take DMac out though haha. In a year like this happy to take the punt on players like him.

Currently weighing up two options:

Coniglio + Greenwood + And. Brayshaw vs. Titch + Whitfield + Rookie (Davis or King)

Can't decide between the two groups, thoughts?

Money Shot

That last one is tough.

Every other year I would say the two super premiums and the rookie. This year I’m leaning towards the 3 potential premiums.

SydneyRox

Quote from: SilverLion on March 19, 2020, 11:48:24 AM

Coniglio + Greenwood + And. Brayshaw vs. Titch + Whitfield + Rookie (Davis or King)

I am nervous on Titch and cant afford to fit Whitfield into my team

I am completely sold on Coniglio and Brayshaw, but would swap Greenwood for Darcy "Marsh Madness" McPherson - well thats what I have anyway!!

SilverLion

Quote from: Money Shot on March 19, 2020, 11:55:23 AM
That last one is tough.

Every other year I would say the two super premiums and the rookie. This year I’m leaning towards the 3 potential premiums.

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 19, 2020, 06:56:46 PM
Yep this has been my exact thinking as well haha.

Quote from: SilverLion on March 19, 2020, 11:48:24 AM

I am nervous on Titch and cant afford to fit Whitfield into my team

I am completely sold on Coniglio and Brayshaw, but would swap Greenwood for Darcy "Marsh Madness" McPherson - well thats what I have anyway!!

Thanks SR. I'm also liking Cogs and Brayshaw as well as potentially underpriced keepers, and I've already got DMac as well ;)

Final side (barring trivial rookie swaps):

Went with the Greenwood/Cogs/Brayshaw option, but went Houston instead of Greenwood due to the lack of defender rookies.

Neale to Titch was unfortunately needed due to a shortage of cash :(

crowls

Still a good looking team SL.    All about the rooks this week and maybe tweak your forward prems.