Green means passed
Orange means under review as looking into the trade
Blank means i haven't reviewed yet
Red means rejected.

Rids

Quote from: Scrads on September 08, 2016, 12:22:02 PM
Roulettes trade: Nat 13 + Nat 29 + Rook 13

Wolves trade: Nat 7 + Nat 37

It's a shame, I was looking forward to having a single digit Nat pick for a change but I wanted Nost and Rids rookie 13 so I had to pay for it. I won't get who I wanted at 7, but I'll still get someone decent at Nat 13 hopefully.

Nost/Rids to confirm.

Confirmed. Slight move up in the first round of the national draft for us and Scrads gets our first rook pick and a slight move up in the national second/third rd.

Scrads

Wolves give: Ibbotson + Amon + Nat 13 + Nat 29 + Rookie 21

Iceland give: Nat 10 + Nat 26 + Rookie 10

Reason: expendable solid depth players for pick upgrades.

Hellopplz

Quote from: Scrads on September 11, 2016, 01:54:01 AM
Wolves give: Ibbotson + Amon + Nat 13 + Nat 29 + Rookie 21

Iceland give: Nat 10 + Nat 26 + Rookie 10

Reason: expendable solid depth players for pick upgrades.
Accepted. I think Ibbo and Amon could be solid depth which is what I need. Don't mind the pick downgrades as not much besides the rookies which I reckon that high of one would be as useful to me considering I take punts in there on youths.

elephants

Bashers Give: Michael Hurley + Nat Pick 38
Storm Give: Michael Walters

This one took a fair amount of negotiation and thinking, but in the end it works for both sides. Nige gets another solid back and I land that all elusive forward. The pick is thrown in to account for the fact that Hurley missed last season!

Nige to confirm.

Nige

Quote from: elephants on October 04, 2016, 02:22:45 PM
Bashers Give: Michael Hurley + Nat Pick 38
Storm Give: Michael Walters

This one took a fair amount of negotiation and thinking, but in the end it works for both sides. Nige gets another solid back and I land that all elusive forward. The pick is thrown in to account for the fact that Hurley missed last season!

Nige to confirm.

Confirmed.

Agonised over this for way too long. I love Walter and I'll probably regret moving him but Hurley is a gun and improves my backline. If Hooker keeps DPP (shouldn't lose it after not playing?) then he's my new F1 and should sustain what he was scoring before suspension. Also reckon that the natural improvements from my young forwards should be enough.

Holz

Hungary Trade: Bryce Gibbs + 14
Belgium Trade: Grant Birchall + Kieran Jack

Reason: Gibbs was my first ever Euro pick and was a beast this year, but i need defenders due to Bartel probably retiring. Jack is a solid replacement for Gibbs and the pick would have got a young mid which i need but im obviously pushing for another flag.

elephants

Quote from: Holz on October 04, 2016, 04:07:42 PM
Hungary Trade: Bryce Gibbs + 14
Belgium Trade: Grant Birchall + Kieran Jack

Reason: Gibbs was my first ever Euro pick and was a beast this year, but i need defenders due to Bartel probably retiring. Jack is a solid replacement for Gibbs and the pick would have got a young mid which i need but im obviously pushing for another flag.

Yeah this is a massive deal, Birch has been a stalwart for the Bashers for some time. As I've said on a number of occasions however, we're happy to deal this offseason!

K.Jack only spent a short time at the Bashers, but we had to trade him as his parents were too much for us to deal with.

Very happy to bring Gibbs in, bloke is elite when his body is right, and we're sure we'll scoop someone good in the Nat Draft with N14!

Confirmed

Spite

3-way trade going on here. Couldn't be happier to have my first 3way with these fellas.

Bashers Give: Fiorini + Mayne + n14
Bashers Get: Libba + Vlastuin + Hrovat + Phillips

Titans Give: Libba + Vlastuin + Phillips + n28 + n42 + r12 + r26 + r40
Titans Get: Crisp + Fiorini + n14 + n51 + r35 + r49

Wolves Give: Crisp + Hrovat + n51+ r35 + r49
Wolves Get: Mayne + n28 + n42 + r12 + r26 + r40

Titans were in a position to sacrifice most picks for another in the first round and punt on fiorini, keeping to the clubs youthful list preference. Libba is a loss but as he was the m7 for most of the season, we are happy to get some youthful replacements. Vlastuin has been a starter for the titans since his second season however with Jmart likely to get def status, we actually have some room to move as far as defenders go.
Long story short is that I know titans can't compete for the flag this season but hopefully I have extended the window to make a big flag push for 2018 and the subsequent years.

Wolves and Bashers to confirm

elephants

Yep confirmed.

Libba is quaity and with another pre-season under his belt should return to an average around the 100 mark. Strongly believe VLastuin will push into the high 70s and 80s as he progresses into his mid-20s while Hrovat and Phillips are high potential fwds that just need a good run!

We farewell Fiorini and Mayne, while N14 spent only a few hours in our possession.

Scrads

Confirmed.

My forwards are a bit short and it sounds like Mayne is gonna play for at least another 4 years at Collingwood and will obviously never lose forward status. I lose Crisp who probably doesn't quite have the potential to become an elite mid and Hrovat who could be decent if he gets an opportunity elsewhere but also could lose the benefit of him being a forward at some stage. To balance the deal, I considerably improved my draft position as well.

Atto

Sweden Gives: Rookie 2 + N16
Greece Gives: Duryea + Sutcliffe + N28

We need top-end depth in defence and Duryea and Sutcliffe fits the bill, swap of nat picks to keep the trade even from my perspective.

Scrads to confirm.

Holz

Quote from: Spite on October 04, 2016, 06:40:52 PM
3-way trade going on here. Couldn't be happier to have my first 3way with these fellas.

Bashers Give: Fiorini + Mayne + n14
Bashers Get: Libba + Vlastuin + Hrovat + Phillips

Titans Give: Libba + Vlastuin + Phillips + n28 + n42 + r12 + r26 + r40
Titans Get: Crisp + Fiorini + n14 + n51 + r35 + r49

Wolves Give: Crisp + Hrovat + n51+ r35 + r49
Wolves Get: Mayne + n28 + n42 + r12 + r26 + r40

Titans were in a position to sacrifice most picks for another in the first round and punt on fiorini, keeping to the clubs youthful list preference. Libba is a loss but as he was the m7 for most of the season, we are happy to get some youthful replacements. Vlastuin has been a starter for the titans since his second season however with Jmart likely to get def status, we actually have some room to move as far as defenders go.
Long story short is that I know titans can't compete for the flag this season but hopefully I have extended the window to make a big flag push for 2018 and the subsequent years.

Wolves and Bashers to confirm

This deal has been rejected on my opinion and that of a number of coaches that have PMed me.

The general vibe is that the bashers are winning by too much and 1 or both of the other coaches are losing.

Due to the complexity of the deal i have been able to chat to the coaches 1 on 1 properly as of yet.

Scrads

Quote from: Atto on October 06, 2016, 02:00:54 AM

We need top-end depth in defence and Duryea and Sutcliffe fits the bill, swap of nat picks to keep the trade even from my perspective.

Scrads to confirm.

Just waiting on us to sort out this 3way deal, otherwise I won't have Nat 28 to give.

Spite

Quote from: Scrads on October 06, 2016, 11:41:01 AM
Quote from: Atto on October 06, 2016, 02:00:54 AM

Scrads to confirm.

Just waiting on us to sort out this 3way deal, otherwise I won't have Nat 28 to give.

Also I am Greece not Scrads haha