Main Menu

EXV trade discussion

Started by Holz, July 27, 2016, 01:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Alright guys thought I'd try get some action happening in Euros. Been awfully quiet around here lately!

Would not even trade if you gave me real money:
L.Neale, M.Crouch

Probably won't move:
B.Houli, B.Smith, H.Hartlett, G.Birchall, T.Cotchin, S.Jacobs, L.Franklin, M.Walters

Need a good offer:
E.Hughes, J.Lloyd, R.Lobb, J.Thomas, B.Fiorini, J.Gresham, B.Sier

On the table:
M.Priddis, M.Murphy, K.Jack, J.Redden, M.LeCras, C.Mayne, C.Bird, S.Wellingham, J.Webster, B.Sinclair, K.Hartigan, G.Rohan, B.Williams, N.Broad, N.Robertson, G.Horlin-Smith, N.O'Kearny, J.Blair, T.Broomhead, R.Knight, B.Boekhurst, M.Willis

Will take picks for:
D.Simpson

Picks on table:
N: 8, 44, 52, 65, 66
R: 14, 22, 36, 50, 64

Orange = In negotiations but nothing confirmed so feel free to enquire!

As you can see there's some real quality potentially on the trade table, lets talk!!

Hellopplz

Seeing as we have a few forwards, we may be moving on Nick Riewoldt soon. Have a go at the #2 forward from this year at 105, who should be the #1 forward entering next season when Zerrett loses it. Perfect for teams after a forward and pushing for finals, yet alone finals teams!

Also does mean guys like Waite or Kerridge could also potentially move, depending on the offer. Solid 80ish average between those two and can fill that void left in your team! Inquire now!!

Just saying, between my top 6 forwards this year, they all went over 80 8). Including having the top 2 in Roo + Zerrett :P.

Scrads

Anyone interested in Jarryd Lyons, feel free to make an offer :)

LF

Just updating this
So after some discussion Croatia is taking all our forwards off the table until we have confirmation of positions for next year

Def: J McGovern(WC), C Pearce(Mid)(Freo), S Gilbert(Mid)(StK), D Roberton (StK), R Harwood(Bris), J Frawley(Haw), S Wright (NM), B Sheppard (WCE), J MacMillan (NM), E MacKenzie(WC), S Biggs(WB)

Mid: R Sloane (Adel), Joel Selwood(Geel), D Wells(Fwd)(NM), M Wallis (WB), A Moore (Rich), C.Blakely(Freo), B Stretch(Def)(Melb), B Newton(Fwd)(Melb), K Lambert(Fwd)(Rich), C Mills(Syd), J Schoenfeld(GC), S Gray(Fwd)(Port), C Ellis-Yolmen(Adel), Will Snelling(Port), George Hewett(Syd)

Ruck: B McEvoy (Haw), J Roughead(Def) (WB)

Fwd: T.T Lynch(Adel), Dom Sheed(Mid)(WC), Mitch Grigg(Mid)(Adel),L Thomas (NM), S Edwards(Mid)(Rich), J Green (Bris), D Kent (Melb), M McGovern(Adel), C Curnow(Carl), H Balic(Mid)(Frem), S Yarran(Frem), O Markov(Rich)

Nat and Rook picks 3,those are off the table.

Spinking

Hi Folks.

Apologies - I'm in the US at the moment, and haven't been online a lot for the past month. Just jumped on to find quite a few EXV PMs.

I've gotten a fair few enquiries about Spain's defenders, in particular Docherty and Johannisen. We have good depth in that line so I'm open to a trade, but we are looking for some specifics.

I am hoping to add a young (under 25) premium midfielder, hopefully as a straight swap. Not interested in picks, or combos of lesser rated  players. I expect both of my guys to be top 10 Defs next year, both are young, and have good upside.

Cheers

Nige

elephants

Both drafts are updated guys, should make it easier to wheel and deal over the coming weeks leading into the drafts!

elephants

If anyone is looking like being short on the list size of 40, hit me up.

Can do some cheap 2-for-1 deals that work for both sides!

LF

Daniel Wells is available if anyone wants some mid depth

LF

Croatia is keen for some more trading,it's too quiet here lets go guys :P

Ziplock

There's  lots of tasty valkries on the table guys!

LaHug

Just announcing nas as a new assistant coach for the Bison. Please talk to both of us when it comes to discussing trades etc. I'm battling with time management at the moment because I'm not as good at moving interstate as I thought I was but I'll be around. He's going to help with team management in particular during the offseason (delistings, trades, draft). Cheers.

LaHug

We've had some interest for trading Rocky. Just to let everyone know, we are willing to let Rocky go. However, that means trading the best DT scorer in the league so we'll need a big return. We're looking for young players that are already showing potential as good scorers. PM me and nas with any offers if you want him.

Holz

Trade closses 11:59pm aest monday

LF

People best be getting on chat then if they want to talk trading