ROUND 23 TEAM ANNOUNCEMENTS

Started by LF, August 31, 2015, 07:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: j959 on September 03, 2015, 08:47:45 PM
Quote from: Grazz on September 03, 2015, 07:20:57 PM
Lol on the AFL site Roo's are listed as making no changes wtf.

Edit: No changes listed for alot of clubs.  :-\
it's busted ...  :P

I just went off the 'ins 'n' outs' from the 'teams' article on afl.com.au  G-man ... :(   ;)

Good onya mate of all the weeks for them to stuff it up, wanted to have a crack at them to but im happy now i know you have.
Hopefully they sort it overnight. The green and red lights have helped so it's no big issue im just grumpy today haha.

Grazz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 03, 2015, 09:43:21 PM
3 donuts for me, but tbh I don't care lol I won my GF's last week so whether I finish 239 overall or 800 I wont be fussed because it's been a great year for me either way :)

Well done RD had a great year mate, hope you can stay under 500 though.

Two donuts for me, no cover for Goldy and with Murphy out i already have Hodge on the bench with McKenzie not getting a game that gives me two.
Been a horrid year so i care little about rank at this point just want it over with tbh. Need to lift big time next year because ive hated performing this badly and never want to repeat it if i can help it.

enzedder

Goldy doughnut. Only one I've eaten this year.

tkringle

Finally keeping a ruck/forward DPP has paid off with Goldie out!

Rusty00

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Grazz on September 03, 2015, 10:10:37 PM
3 donuts for me, but tbh I don't care lol I won my GF's last week so whether I finish 239 overall or 800 I wont be fussed because it's been a great year for me either way :)

Two donuts for me, no cover for Goldy and with Murphy out i already have Hodge on the bench with McKenzie not getting a game that gives me two.
Been a horrid year so i care little about rank at this point just want it over with tbh. Need to lift big time next year because ive hated performing this badly and never want to repeat it if i can help it.

Cheers G

Regardless of this weekend I've finished 239 overall in my mind :) This week's carnage doesn't count in my mind and isn't a reflection of my overall season (to me personally)

ants

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 04, 2015, 08:35:57 AM

Cheers G

Regardless of this weekend I've finished 239 overall in my mind :) This week's carnage doesn't count in my mind and isn't a reflection of my overall season (to me personally)
good year RD ! should get you into platinum next year! look forward to playing against you next year! finished 9th in that league two years running! third time lucky i hope to make the finals next year! ps well done watos all stars! sad part is i lost my last round to the 17th position by 2 points making me miss the finals by %! if i would have made it i would have taken out the title! as i would have won all 4 finals! oh well thats supercoach for ya!!

Jay

The thing I'm most surprised by is the Bulldogs resting 3 key players.. If they lose, the chances are they're flying over to Adelaide next week..

PICCOLLO

Quote from: enzedder on September 04, 2015, 04:55:45 AM
Goldy doughnut. Only one I've eaten this year.

Bugger.  Hopefully your boys perform well enough to make our match a tight contest.  Bit of a bitter pill when you've blazed your way through the finals only to have North Melbourne's BS restings (which the AFL should never have allowed) sink your team.

PICCOLLO

Great season btw RD. Hopefully the Sunday teams help you out a bit and you can get rid of a few donuts.  With a bit of luck you'll stay top 350.

Belegur

Goodie/sandi ruck combo. Got 1 trade. Still confident I can push top 100 with a donut

Dudge

Football Factory

Pretty sure that's confirmed .. teams have been updated

Grazz

Quote from: ants on September 04, 2015, 09:11:19 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 04, 2015, 08:35:57 AM

Cheers G

good year RD ! should get you into platinum next year! look forward to playing against you next year! finished 9th in that league two years running! third time lucky i hope to make the finals next year! ps well done watos all stars! sad part is i lost my last round to the 17th position by 2 points making me miss the finals by %! if i would have made it i would have taken out the title! as i would have won all 4 finals! oh well thats supercoach for ya!!

It can be a cruel game Ants, regardless your still a gun coach mate.

RaisyDaisy

Cheers guys. With Edwards and Kavanagh getting named I only have Swan as a donut now so hopefully I can stay in the top 500