BXVs 2018/2019 Trade Confirmations Thread

Started by GoLions, August 13, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Ringo

All trades now ruled upon. 

Draft orders have been updated,  Please check and advise any discrepancies.

Ringo

Dragons trade Darcy Macpherson
Owls trade Zac Clarke

Confirmed.

KB needs Clarke for Essendon ruck set, I like MacPherson.

SilverLion

Quote from: Ringo on December 07, 2018, 04:54:54 PM
Dragons trade Darcy Macpherson
Owls trade Zac Clarke

Confirmed.

KB needs Clarke for Essendon ruck set, I like MacPherson.
Confirmed ;D

Koop

Hebden Bridge trade: Josh Thomas + Bailey Banfield + Jack Lonie + Maverick Weller

Liverpool trade: Dion Prestia + Will Brodie + Jarrod Garlett + Levi Casboult

Reasoning: Need mids, Nige needs forwards. JT is as solid as they come and is a very handy forward. Banfield showed a lot of good signs and really sad to see him go, but needed to cough up.

Nige to confirm.

Nige

Quote from: Koop on December 15, 2018, 03:13:32 PM
Hebden Bridge trade: Josh Thomas + Bailey Banfield + Jack Lonie + Maverick Weller

Liverpool trade: Dion Prestia + Will Brodie + Jarrod Garlett + Levi Casboult

Reasoning: Need mids, Nige needs forwards. JT is as solid as they come and is a very handy forward. Banfield showed a lot of good signs and really sad to see him go, but needed to cough up.

Nige to confirm.
So I was fortunate enough to pick up a some good young mids in the draft and positional changes mean I have both Conca and Bowes as mids now too, and then Hunter Clark as of 2020. My fwd line is an issue, really need some best 22 players which JT and Banfield are. Dion hurts to lose as he’s a 150 mid but I think those I have can get that too. Rated Will Brodie highly and still do but the need for forwards combined with the talent I have coming through means I can move him on. Others help balance the trade.

Confirmed.